Region 4-3A

1. Station Camp

2. White House

3. Pearl Cohn

4. Greenbrier

5. Sycamore

6. Dekalb Co.

7. Macon Co.

Don't count out a bison team returning several starters and key players. This senior group is 20-4 the last two seasons and only lost one game their freshman season. Coach Hollinsworth and a strong staff will have this team ready to make a deep run.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Station Camp

2. White House

3. Pearl Cohn

4. Greenbrier

5. Sycamore

6. Dekalb Co.

7. Macon Co.

Don't count out a bison team returning several starters and key players. This senior group is 20-4 the last two seasons and only lost one game their freshman season. Coach Hollinsworth and a strong staff will have this team ready to make a deep run.

Don't get me wrong, I think SC will be good. But I think they just lost too many players to be as good as they have been in recent years. Good luck to the Bison. (except week 0)

White House will be the pick by everyone and they'll likely come up well short of winning the region title. This has been the case the last three years. In 2005 they lost critical games to Pearl Cohn and Greenbrier. The last two years they have been beaten by Station Camp. In the playoffs they were ousted in each of those years by Pearl Cohn.

Will the Blue Devils win a meaningful game or will they continue to live off of 1997 YET prove their mediocrity on the field when it really counts late in the season and then in the postseason??????

White House has 1 REGION TITLE this decade. That came in 2004. Every other year they have watched another region team win the region title. What makes them so great and such a powerhouse????? I can name numerous teams around the state that have won a state title.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO PROVE MY ABOVE STATEMENT IN BOLD AS BEING FALSE!!!!

White House will be the pick by everyone and they'll likely come up well short of winning the region title. This has been the case the last three years. In 2005 they lost critical games to Pearl Cohn and Greenbrier. The last two years they have been beaten by Station Camp. In the playoffs they were ousted in each of those years by Pearl Cohn.

Will the Blue Devils win a meaningful game or will they continue to live off of 1997 YET prove their mediocrity on the field when it really counts late in the season and then in the postseason??????

White House has 1 REGION TITLE this decade. That came in 2004. Every other year they have watched another region team win the region title. What makes them so great and such a powerhouse????? I can name numerous teams around the state that have won a state title.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO PROVE MY ABOVE STATEMENT IN BOLD AS BEING FALSE!!!!

Well your asked meat, so here it goes. 2 Region championships in 4A this decade,One of which lead to the state semi finals in an excellent game with Melrose.Did you forget we had to play 4a for 4 years? 3 of which we had to play with 3a enrollment?Is Sycamore a meaningful game? Hmmmmmmmm. We live off of what this program has done for the last 25 years.You dont have to win it all every year to be a powerhouse.Year in and year out we have good teams.I have never claimed that WH is the best program ever, no will I.But I dont show a hatred towards another school because of what 2 or 3 people may have posted in the past.Not everyone in WH thought we "would destry everyone", Not everyone in WH said "no one will score on us".It was one 18 yr old kid, not an entire community.I would like to think people dont judge Sycamore by your posts.That just wouldnt be fair to those kids now would it?Its a simple solution, if you dont like WH, stay off of the posts.No one here will miss you anyway.

I don't know what you are talking about. Station Camp was the favorite in almost every game they played last year. They were supposed to compete for the region title and they did. They won't this year.

Actually they were predicted to finish third. No team in this region should be overlooked. How does Hville look this year. I know they are returning some very talented players. Roper is a beast! Much respect.

That is what everybody said last year. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

SC is a very well coached and disciplined team.They can never be overlooked or looked at as the underdog.They play hard every play and make very few mistakes.Thats what makes them a good team.

Actually they were predicted to finish third. No team in this region should be overlooked. How does Hville look this year. I know they are returning some very talented players. Roper is a beast! Much respect.

Sadly, Roper was dismissed from the team recently. It was a black day for Commando Football. They should still be a very good team with the players they return. Good luck to all the Sumner County teams in all their games (unless they are playing Hendersonville of course)

Well your asked meat, so here it goes. 2 Region championships in 4A this decade,One of which lead to the state semi finals in an excellent game with Melrose.Did you forget we had to play 4a for 4 years? 3 of which we had to play with 3a enrollment?Is Sycamore a meaningful game? Hmmmmmmmm. We live off of what this program has done for the last 25 years.You dont have to win it all every year to be a powerhouse.Year in and year out we have good teams.I have never claimed that WH is the best program ever, no will I.But I dont show a hatred towards another school because of what 2 or 3 people may have posted in the past.Not everyone in WH thought we "would destry everyone", Not everyone in WH said "no one will score on us".It was one 18 yr old kid, not an entire community.I would like to think people dont judge Sycamore by your posts.That just wouldnt be fair to those kids now would it?Its a simple solution, if you dont like WH, stay off of the posts.No one here will miss you anyway.

You won the region outright in 2004. In 2001 PC was the #1 seed from your region. They are the recognized region champion. You were #2 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Last year you were #2. Station Camp is last year's recognized region champion.

Co-Region Championships are just created by people to attempt to boost the moral of people such as yourself.

2004 is the lone legit team that you have ever had since 1997. Outside of that season you have done nothing to impress me. Powerhouse??????? THAT'S A JOKE!!!!

You won the region outright in 2004. In 2001 PC was the #1 seed from your region. They are the recognized region champion. You were #2 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Last year you were #2. Station Camp is last year's recognized region champion.

Co-Region Championships are just created by people to attempt to boost the moral of people such as yourself.

2004 is the lone legit team that you have ever had since 1997. Outside of that season you have done nothing to impress me. Powerhouse??????? THAT'S A JOKE!!!!

.Do you actually read before you post[ I know thinking would be out of the question] Your the joke.You cant even stay on topic.Does someone have to pull your string before you can talk? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

W H A T A B O U T S Y C A M O R E ????????????

Sadly, Roper was dismissed from the team recently. It was a black day for Commando Football. They should still be a very good team with the players they return. Good luck to all the Sumner County teams in all their games (unless they are playing Hendersonville of course)

Inside sources around h'ville say that Roper is still with the Commandos and looks impressive. He has not been dismissed. That is good news for the players on the team and the kid himself.