Region 4-3A

BDP_FAN nor GreenbrierCat2 will make any picks I see. Maybe both of them are just going to be scared that their predictions will show their true "Football I.Q. Level" (which obviously is not very large).

Maybe GreenbrierCat2 will pick Station Camp to miss the playoffs AGAIN this season. That worked out great for him last year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"QUOTE(GreenbrierCat2 @ Oct 21 2007 - 05:34 PM)

Not going to bring a discussion into this, but as I've said in the PC-GB thread...I agree.

Station Camp still has the most impressive team in Region 4 that I've seen with White House being a close second. This game should be a good one, but I think if SC stays on the same track they have been on and keep their momentum, they will be the pick."

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sorry but I don't normally choose teams that "will be the pick" NOT to go to the playoffs. That's not the only post I found where I stated Station Camp was running the show. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Station Camp

2. White House

3. Pearl Cohn

4. Greenbrier

5. Sycamore

6. Dekalb Co.

7. Macon Co.

Don't count out a bison team returning several starters and key players. This senior group is 20-4 the last two seasons and only lost one game their freshman season. Coach Hollinsworth and a strong staff will have this team ready to make a deep run.

Aug 1 2007 - 09:06 PM Post #7

MY Picks

1.) Pearl Cohn

2.) White House tie

2.) Station Camp tie

4.) Sycamore

5.) Greenbrier

6.) DeKalb Co.

7.) Macon Co.

Hey catfish, I don't profess to know it all but I didn't do bad last year on my picks. Maybe this year I'll do even better. Rooting for the Bison all the way even if nobody else believes!

MY Picks

1.) Pearl Cohn

2.) White House tie

2.) Station Camp tie

4.) Sycamore

5.) Greenbrier

6.) DeKalb Co.

7.) Macon Co.

Hey catfish, I don't profess to know it all but I didn't do bad last year on my picks. Maybe this year I'll do even better. Rooting for the Bison all the way even if nobody else believes!

Are you crazy? Macon finishing last isn't gonna happen. I predict they only lose to Pearl Cohn and White House. Deal with it!

MY Picks

1.) Pearl Cohn

2.) White House tie

2.) Station Camp tie

4.) Sycamore

5.) Greenbrier

6.) DeKalb Co.

7.) Macon Co.

AMEN bison4. Will always root for my bison even if I stand alone.

P.S. See you Saturday!!!

"QUOTE(GreenbrierCat2 @ Oct 21 2007 - 05:34 PM)

Not going to bring a discussion into this, but as I've said in the PC-GB thread...I agree.

Station Camp still has the most impressive team in Region 4 that I've seen with White House being a close second. This game should be a good one, but I think if SC stays on the same track they have been on and keep their momentum, they will be the pick."

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sorry but I don't normally choose teams that "will be the pick" NOT to go to the playoffs. That's not the only post I found where I stated Station Camp was running the show. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You made the post on Sunday October 21st of 2007. That was the Sunday heading into Week 9 of the regular season last year. Anyone can predict a championship team in Week 9. There are only 10 weeks in total.

Station Camp went on to lose two of the next four games they played following that prediction. They beat White House & Meigs Co. and lost on both occasions that they met Pearl Cohn. Two days prior to that post it was the Firebirds that beat Greenbrier. You must not have thought they were more impressive than Station Camp at the time of this post.

What I think happened was that you put the JINX on the Station Camp Bison when you pulled a complete 180 and started singing their praises in October after you obviously (from my earlier post) didn't have any faith in them just a couple of months earlier in August.

Hey bison4 those were some great picks last year in the preseason. Maybe you can give some of these other posters a little bit of advice on how to make predictions /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So......what do you want, Catfish??? An apology for making a wrong pick?

Hey ALL Station Camp Fans...forgive my crime that I didn't pick you PRESEASON last year to win the Championship LAST year....cause we all know that LAST year picks are so relavant to today and the world will tilt. But please also forgive the newspaper sports writers that made bad picks too for high school games, collegiate and NFL games too. We are all BAD people. Bad, bad, bad people. B...B... Bad to the Bone.

I admit I can't jump buildings in a single bound, stop speeding locomotives and I don't have xray vision,a crystal ball nor am all-knowing, all-seeing, or all-telling like Brother Catfish. I haven't YET aquired the ability to call people morons or assume that everyone that don't agree with me are "little people". I can't seem to remember to track down someone's words from weeks, months, or years ago and then make sure I shove them all the way down their throats hoping they'll choke. As you can tell from my username, it's been the same for years. And darn it... I just can't to seem to think up a "cool" name every year like "CharlesBarkley/CatfishHunter/BigCountry/DaCatfish". And I don't apologize for not wanting to...I don't have to hide incognito and as of yet, I haven't been kicked out of the website. I don't have a problem with being "done" when I say I am done. But just so we're crystalclear....I APOLOGIZE for the wrong pick LAST year. The "Prediction God" has punished me. But if I have only one wish....it will be never to be like him.

NOW....Catfish...leave ME alone. I'm adding you to my IGNORE list right off the bat....do me a favor and add me to yours.

Hey ALL Station Camp Fans...forgive my crime that I didn't pick you PRESEASON last year to win the Championship LAST year....cause we all know that LAST year picks are so relavant to today and the world will tilt. But please also forgive the newspaper sports writers that made bad picks too for high school games, collegiate and NFL games too. We are all BAD people. Bad, bad, bad people. B...B... Bad to the Bone.

I admit I can't jump buildings in a single bound, stop speeding locomotives and I don't have xray vision,a crystal ball nor am all-knowing, all-seeing, or all-telling like Brother Catfish. I haven't YET aquired the ability to call people morons or assume that everyone that don't agree with me are "little people". I can't seem to remember to track down someone's words from weeks, months, or years ago and then make sure I shove them all the way down their throats hoping they'll choke. As you can tell from my username, it's been the same for years. And darn it... I just can't to seem to think up a "cool" name every year like "CharlesBarkley/CatfishHunter/BigCountry/DaCatfish". And I don't apologize for not wanting to...I don't have to hide incognito and as of yet, I haven't been kicked out of the website. I don't have a problem with being "done" when I say I am done. But just so we're crystalclear....I APOLOGIZE for the wrong pick LAST year. The "Prediction God" has punished me. But if I have only one wish....it will be never to be like him.

NOW....Catfish...leave ME alone. I'm adding you to my IGNORE list right off the bat....do me a favor and add me to yours.

Read the thread and you'll see that you started all of this on this thread by quoting my posts and trying to make jokes. Now you are all bent out of shape because I called you out.

You can either PUT UP OR SHUT UP but don't try to make someone look like an idiot and then act all innocent after the fact. That is cowardly.

YOU WANT TO BE IGNORED..............................NOW YOU CAN BE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Cat, Just call him out to a face to face meeting.That will shut him up.IT DID LAST YEAR!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Cat, Just call him out to a face to face meeting.That will shut him up.IT DID LAST YEAR!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I haven't met you face-to-face yet however I sure did make myself available to meet you at the Pearl Cohn playoff game when they came to your place and sent you home crying.

You could never shut me up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You and your little friends crying to CoachT is the only thing that you have got. How brave of you /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

LOL

Not going to single anyone's post out but how is it that a guy wearing #14 is going to play center on offense??????

Also the guy who played tackle on the offensive line last year for WH was #69. The same kid who played basketball as well as signed a LOI to play at TSU. He apparently did not play both ways though even though he was on the field at DT during the goal line stand against PC in the playoffs last year. That was the biggest defensive series of the entire season last year. Obviously WH just chose at that time to play a guy who had no experience at all on the defensive line. The only thing that was at stake for them was a trip to the semifinals. Not too big of a series in a 7-6 quarterfinal playoff game in the 3rd quarter huh??????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />