Green Tigers vs. Red Tigers - big match up

hasbeen7

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District games between Lexington and Bolivar Mon and Tues. Wish I could be there. Who wins? Will it be Keck vs. Irvin on the mound the same night or will it be #1 vs. #2?

these 2 games should be very interesting... i would have to say its pretty much a toss up.

both teams are very solid all around.

i would love to see a keck/Irvin matchup.

if im not mistaken, all bolivar has to do is split and they take the district title??

The red Tigers over the green Tigers. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And lets have no JAX SS BS in this game, ok! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good luck LHS TIGERS!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

spoken like a true lexonian! always living in the past /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ... unless the JAX SS BS you were referring to is Coach Oodle's "CLASSY" display

Lexington Wins in a shut out 4-0, Irvin kept it close with some nasty changeups/curve ball but the red Tigers hit when they needed too. McPherson had a heck of a game ,RBI`ed 1 run in and then stole home on a passball ,that kids FAST !!

Lexington Wins in a shut out 4-0, Irvin kept it close with some nasty changeups/curve ball but the red Tigers hit when they needed too. McPherson had a heck of a game ,RBI`ed 1 run in and then stole home on a passball ,that kids FAST !!

Who pitched for Lexington?

Who pitched for Lexington?

Billy Keck did.

The pitcher and SS for Bolivar are both studs!!

Thru the WHOLE game the LHS fans seem to

enjoy the game more. They made more noise and being

more supportive of the players. The Bolivar fans just seem

to sit on their hands?? The green Tigers are a very good

BB team. It was a great game.

Good luck Big Red Tigers tonight!

People forget that Roy Grant can coach baseball. He guided Lexington to the #8 ranking in the state 13 years a go. That was in AAA, he got put out by Germantown in the substate tournament. Germantown was the #1 team in the state. Grant is a good baseball coach, I don't care for his football coaching skills, but he can coach baseball.

People forget that Roy Grant can coach baseball. He guided Lexington to the #8 ranking in the state 13 years a go. That was in AAA, he got put out by Germantown in the substate tournament. Germantown was the #1 team in the state. Grant is a good baseball coach, I don't care for his football coaching skills, but he can coach baseball.

ditto that!! This is an unusual situation with the head coach not with his team , a lot of teams would be happy to have a coach like Grant that can step up and do his part . Congrats on a great win by the Red Tigers , Regular season District comes down to tonight matchup in Lexington . Who pitches for Bolivar tonight ? Pretty sure Beechum will be on the mound for Big Red .

Which team are you referring to? I thought Bartholmew coached the 95 team?