09/12 Heritage

09/19 Powell

09/26 William Blount

10/03 Knox Central

10/10 Knox West

10/17 South Doyle

10/24 Open Date

10/31 Lenoir City

IMO, Maryville hardest games are the first three games.

I still see them 10-0 going into play-offs...................

Maryville's 2008 Schedule:

08/22 Knox Halls

08/29 Alcoa

09/05 Clinton

09/12 Heritage

09/19 Powell

09/26 William Blount

10/03 Knox Central

10/10 Knox West

10/17 South Doyle

10/24 Open Date

10/31 Lenoir City

IMO, Maryville hardest games are the first three games.

I still see them 10-0 going into play-offs...................

I think if they are going to be beat it needs to be early. Halls will offer a pretty good test in week 0. Alcoa is still a single A school playing AA so numbers and inexperience will make them an easy target for the Rebels. Clinton will be much improved but by the time Maryville plays Clinton the Rebels will have all the kinks ironed out and sailing to the play offs. Best chance for a Rebel defeat will be week 0 vs. Halls or the Play offs. Remember the last reg. season loss was to Halls at Halls like a decade ago.

I think if they are going to be beat it needs to be early. Halls will offer a pretty good test in week 0. Alcoa is still a single A school playing AA so numbers and inexperience will make them an easy target for the Rebels. Clinton will be much improved but by the time Maryville plays Clinton the Rebels will have all the kinks ironed out and sailing to the play offs. Best chance for a Rebel defeat will be week 0 vs. Halls or the Play offs. Remember the last reg. season loss was to Halls at Halls like a decade ago.

Well, to be honest with you, I think that Powell in week 5 also has a good chance to take them down. Now with a proven QB and WR's, they have a good chance to put up some points on any team this year. I think last year's game was a little too much for Powell given that it was Maryville's chance to really shine on National Radio and also by playing at home.

I am not saying that it is impossible to pull this off, but this year is prime for all given the seniors that they lost at skilled positions.

What do you all have to say about that?

I think Maryville could get surprised in the play offs this year by a few teams out of region 44A

As much as I would love to agree with this statement, but I don't know if I can. Red Bank lost a lot of key players, Cleveland will be strong this year, Brainerd who knows, they almost did and they will be really strong again this year, and Rhea well we will be good, but I don't think we can beat them.