Teras Clemmons Going to MJ

Wildcats 08

Transfer or just not fighting the rezone?? I have heard from a number of athletes who will be rezoned

and are trying to make their mind if they want to stay or go? From what I have heard, they can stay if they

desire.

How will this effect eligibility? I assume if schools lines are redrawn, they will not lose a year.

How will this effect eligibility? I assume if schools lines are redrawn, they will not lose a year.

I talked with the TSSAA office and there is no penalty for the rezone. Lots of kids will have

to make decisions about next year. Go to a new school, or ask for an exception. MJ will

pick up some good athletes next year.

What areas are affected by the rezone? Benders Ferry? Posey Hill? Nice addition for Troy with the new school opening up this fall. T-Bird, what do you do?

Bigchief,

goto http://www.wcschools.com/ParentsStudents/buszoning.htm

click 08-09 and insert address

I know that the last time I viewed proposed zoning, MJ went down hwy 70 (Lebanon rd) all the way

down past the Cooks farm. Took the next left and captured everything back. It did not include the

area of Cooks church. BUT,... I also know that they have expanded the zone again. I don't know

how far west or south it went? My guess is that they would stop short of WWMS when going south??

The kids that live right across the street from WWMS have always gone to MJHS. The interstate is a logical divider. I guess that is why they don't use it. HAHA. I figured the area out to Cook's would be rezoned. The new school will give them greatly needed space for growth. An addition for Central can't be far behind. I know a new building to replace Lebanon is in the works.

Will they really give the kids a choice in the rezone other than the upcoming seniors? I know when Central opened, 9th and 10th had no choice but to go.

The kids that live right across the street from WWMS have always gone to MJHS. The interstate is a logical divider. I guess that is why they don't use it. HAHA. I figured the area out to Cook's would be rezoned. The new school will give them greatly needed space for growth. An addition for Central can't be far behind. I know a new building to replace Lebanon is in the works.

Will they really give the kids a choice in the rezone other than the upcoming seniors? I know when Central opened, 9th and 10th had no choice but to go.

My son has been told that they have a choice???? I know of some starting football players who

are trying to decide which program they like best.

It's a no brainer for us, I have one coming from WWMS who has to go to MJHS. I heard a rumor that they were even thinking about expanding past the interstate??