D2 Middle teams

sports89

d2 middle teams are hard to find out about. have looked and none are listed on schedules today....even looked on euroscoresportsboard and the tennessean.com. could someone add them to the schedule or post here? thanks

MBA beat BA 2-1 last night. JPII plays BGA and Father Ryan plays MBA sometime this afternoon/tonight. Games are at Trevecca.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JP2 vs Father Ryan thursday: the winner of this game plays the region champion from the east to determine the 1 and 2 seeds in state, and the loser plays the runner up from the east to determine the 3 and 4 seeds in the state tournament...

Middle Region Champ vs East region champ on saturday

Middle Region Runner-Up vs East Runner-Up

BGA vs MBA saturday...the winner of this game goes on to state, and the loser stays home.

JPII lost for Father Ryan???..thought they were unbeatable by the way there fans were taking....details on the game?

They were lacking a large chunk of their scoring punch. In the previous game while the were up by 3 goals, near the end of the game Will Maddox dissented over a throw-in near half line in front of all spectators. He addressed his dissent LOUDLY, focused not on the call, but directed at the referee. He had been cautioned earlier in the game, so it was his second caution. He will also have to set out this next game per TSSAA's rules regarding an ejected player.

JPII lost for Father Ryan???..thought they were unbeatable by the way there fans were taking....details on the game?

Father Ryan Fighting Irish end the undefeated streak of JPII Academy. Sounds like a little more discipline is in order for the Academy when things don't go their way. If McCallie is elimination game, the headmaster boys may be going home. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Father Ryan Fighting Irish end the undefeated streak of JPII Academy. Sounds like a little more discipline is in order for the Academy when things don't go their way. If McCallie is elimination game, the headmaster boys may be goiing home. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Luckily the McCallie game is not an elimination game.

They were lacking a large chunk of their scoring punch. In the previous game while the were up by 3 goals, near the end of the game Will Maddox dissented over a throw-in near half line in front of all spectators. He addressed his dissent LOUDLY, focused not on the call, but directed at the referee. He had been cautioned earlier in the game, so it was his second caution. He will also have to set out this next game per TSSAA's rules regarding an ejected player.

If I were you I would get my facts straight before posting that a kid sat out against Ryan and has to sit out the next game!!

No that's backwards. Since east and middle are combined....5 go to substate from this region. 3 go from Memphis/West. I don't know where JPII travels to for substate though. McCallie has to travel to Memphis and Baylor hosts it's game as a result of the win.

so is the JPII vs McCallie game an elimination game. do only the top three teams go to substate?

I think that is what I read on TSSAA. Five from the west and three from the middle/east.