Chattanooga area spring practices (Article)

Indian

http://www.tfponline.com/news/2008/may/04/...-georgia-and-a/

Grace Academy: Transfer Fuquan Harper (6-0, 170) could become a receiving weapon for Blake...

Where'd this guy come in from?

Boyd-Buchanan: Head coach Grant Reynolds also is eager to see young offensive lineman Vencente Jordan (6-3, 320) and defensive end Devin Caldwell (6-5, 260) in action.

Are these two new, I don't remember them having anyone near that size last year.

I like this quote from Tyner's coach, I wish more people would realize it:

“Giving up cigarettes hasn’t been a problem. It’s not too hard when the doctor says it’ll kill you.”

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S. Pitt-

"One player coaches are excited about seeing is Malcolm Jones (6-1, 170), a transfer who is Robert Robinson?€™s brother."

What about this guy. Where did he come from?

He lived in SP all his life and moved to the Montgomery area with his Dad a couple of years ago. He moved back this winter to live with his Mom and is attending school at SP. He played for me years ago...heck of an athlete and a good kid

He lived in SP all his life and moveed to the Montgomery area with his Mom a couple of years ago. He moved back this winter and is attending school at SP. He played for me years ago...heck of an athlete and a good kid

Actually, Old Pirate says he moved to Ala with his dad. Malcolm's mom continues to live in SP. Custody matters...OP heard Malcolm was being recruited in Grundy by some AAU basketball coach and his father hit the ceiling and took him to Ala. Rumor..that's what the rumor meal Harvey's style indicates.

Actually, Old Pirate says he moved to Ala with his dad. Malcolm's mom continues to live in SP. Custody matters...OP heard Malcolm was being recruited in Grundy by some AAU basketball coach and his father hit the ceiling and took him to Ala.Rumor..that's what the rumor meal Harvey's style indicates.

Duh.....I know that. I must have been brain dead or something. I fixed it

Duh.....I know that. I must have been brain dead or something. I fixed it

Old Pirate over looked it in an earlier post but thought it needed attending too. Perhaps both posts were after a Stevereno's visit. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Zone, how strong does Malcolm appear? He was rail thin when OP saw him on the street.

Old Pirate over looked it in an earlier post but thought it needed attending too. Perhaps both posts were after a Stevereno's visit. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Zone, how strong does Malcolm appear? He was rail thin when OP saw him on the street.

Could be /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Malcom is strong for his size and is not afraid to hit or be hit. But I don't believe he weighs the 170 I saw listed. I would guess closer to 155. He is not a power back like Robert. Fortunately we have power backs lined up starting with David.

http://www.tfponline.com/news/2008/may/04/...-georgia-and-a/

Grace Academy: Transfer Fuquan Harper (6-0, 170) could become a receiving weapon for Blake...

Where'd this guy come in from?

Boyd-Buchanan: Head coach Grant Reynolds also is eager to see young offensive lineman Vencente Jordan (6-3, 320) and defensive end Devin Caldwell (6-5, 260) in action.

Are these two new, I don't remember them having anyone near that size last year.

I like this quote from Tyner's coach, I wish more people would realize it:

???Giving up cigarettes hasn??™t been a problem. It??™s not too hard when the doctor says it??™ll kill you.???

Both Vinny and Devin were on Boyds team last year. Caldwell was out a few games, Vencente didn't start but got a little action.

• 4 weeks later...