State AAA!

pseudophobia

If any Bearden fans still want to watch some soccer, they can /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> up to Hendersonville, because they are actually still playing.

Sounds like someone is still a little embarrassed after being murdered by bearden. You know no matter how much crap you talk it isn't going to change the fact that bearden slaughtered you all.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hendersonville team that we played against this year wouldn't be talking smack.

It's hard enough to lose without reading posts that are lacking in tact and class. Bearden has shown themselves to be contenders year in and year out. This is not their year, but we don't have to rub it in their noses, either.

I wish Hendersonville good luck, from the stand point that I have a lot of respect for their team and their program. I would hope that other Hendersonville fans will post with the same class and respect that their soccer team has.

The Hendersonville team that we played against this year wouldn't be talking smack.

It's hard enough to lose without reading posts that are lacking in tact and class. Bearden has shown themselves to be contenders year in and year out. This is not their year, but we don't have to rub it in their noses, either.

I wish Hendersonville good luck, from the stand point that I have a lot of respect for their team and their program. I would hope that other Hendersonville fans will post with the same class and respect that their soccer team has.

Fair enough. Not trying to make the Hville soccer team look bad, I guarantee they respect everyone they play. I'm just on here having some fun. I don't even have anything against Bearden.

Regions

1 greeneville at sullivan south

science hill at morristown west

2 maryville/farragut at oak ridge

west at farragut/maryville

3 soddy-daisy at mcminn co

cleveland at ooltewah

4 columbia at blackman

riverdale at shelbyville

5 rossview at hendersonville

lavernge at dickson co

6 glencliff at brentwood

independce at mcgavock

7 bolton at ?

? at Cordova

8 central at houston

collierville at kingsburry

OK...Pseudo I'll bite. Maybe this should stir things up. Remember you heard it here first.

The 8 teams that will make it to the state tourny are;

Brentwood - Should be a lock

Farragut - Ditto

West - If they can handle the pressure to get there. But watch Bearden.

Cookeville- Seen them play and not my strongest pick

Cleveland - Said it once already, If they can keep their head on straight, should be there

Independence - Second best team in Middle Tn.

Houston &

Collierville - They are the west for now

To everyone else: If you don't like my picks, then post yours. But end the end you know I'll be right.LOL.

west

farragut

houston

blackman

brentwood

hendersonville

cleveland

collierville

The only way Independence will make it to state is if they keep playing home games at their obviously shortened field 5-7 yards each sideline...Sad Sad...of course they almost beat Brentwood in a closer then expected 5-0 game

Regions

1 ?

2 maryville/farragut at oak ridge

west at farragut/maryville

3 soddy-daisy at mcminn co

cleveland at ooltewah

4 columbia at blackman

riverdale at shelbyville

5 rossview at hendersonville

lavernge at dickson co

6 glencliff at brentwood

independce at mcgavock