Clinic Bowl at Vanderbilt - Hillsboro vs. Franklin week 0

12NCS

the game is right around the corner, is Alex Crutcher from Hillsboro gonna be healthy enough to play?

I heard that it is unlikely that Crutcher will be ready before Franklin. Supposedly, it will be about 2-3 more weeks. It will be a BIG boost to HHS whenever he returns.

Go Burros! I am overflowing with anticipation for this game!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man am I'm pumped for that weekend. Friday I will travel to see the 5A Back to Back Camps open it up in Murfreesboro then Sat night, go to SEC county for a great matchup of HS programs. Can it get any better in Mid TENN. I can fell it in the air, the "click clack" of the spikes, the crack of the pads. It will be here soon!

It week 0 HS sports fans. I look forward to gorging myself with HS football this weekend. Hope there is a nice turn out and great weather for this one. Good luck to both teams and lets hope to see a well played and injure free game.

The Kentucky message boards said that Franklin scrimmaged Louisville Male recently, with Franklin coming out on top 47-34. I'm not sure what the nature of the scrimmage was, but if this is fairly accurate, then this should be a game with a lot of offensive fireworks - more so than last year.

Good game for both schools to open the season.

The Kentucky message boards said that Franklin scrimmaged Louisville Male recently, with Franklin coming out on top 47-34. I'm not sure what the nature of the scrimmage was, but if this is fairly accurate, then this should be a game with a lot of offensive fireworks - more so than last year.

Good game for both schools to open the season.

If your a high school football fan, you have to make an effort to come out Saturday night to see this game. Very well could be two teams that will be in the Buro fighting for the gold ball in december.

Crutcher is a good player but Hillsboro has won every preseason game without him.

I am confident that Hillsboro can win every game on the schedule even without him. However, with him playing Hillsboro is just that much better. He brings so much speed and athleticism that other teams just can't compete with.

Crutcher is a good player but Hillsboro has won every preseason game without him.

this is not preseason anymore ...Burros going down!!!!

and save crutcher for them panthers ...or was that the plan all along? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Well i will not be at this game we all know that Franklin is going to hammer the donkeys

i will be over at Pearl Cohn where those firbirds and panthers will feast on some Memphis blues

two games of high power football is always better than one!!

Good luck to everyone!! play hard be safe and have fun!!

I am confident that Hillsboro can win every game on the schedule even without him. However, with him playing Hillsboro is just that much better. He brings so much speed and athleticism that other teams just can't compete with.

and get real!!! you on that stuff!!!

this is not preseason anymore ...Burros going down!!!!

and save crutcher for them panthers ...or was that the plan all along? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Well i will not be at this game we all know that Franklin is going to hammer the donkeys

i will be over at Pearl Cohn where those firbirds and panthers will feast on some Memphis blues

two games of high power football is always better than one!!

Good luck to everyone!! play hard be safe and have fun!!

and get real!!! you on that stuff!!!

How do you get off accusing me of hating Maplewood when it is obvious who hates who here?

"We all know Franklin is going to hammer the donkeys". You have got to get over this hate for Hillsboro man. It can't be good for your health, not to mention you won't get to feed it for at least 5 years after this season because Maplewood and HHS will be in different regions. How will you cope if HHS beats Maplewood this year and then Maplewood doesn't get a chance at redemption for at least 5 more years? I guess you should do all the trash talking you can for the next month just in case, right. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Also, Have you seen Alex Crutcher play? He is faster than everyone on every team Hillsboro will play this year. He is even faster than his teammate Eric Gordon. That is a HUGE advantage for HHS when he is able to play.