Clinic Bowl at Vanderbilt - Hillsboro vs. Franklin week 0

12NCS

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest workinprogress

Hillsboro has really turned it up over the last couple of years. Their players and coaches are really working hard.

Hillsboro has been good for the last ten or so years starting with Ron. If anything last year was a down year for the burros. I know a lot of teams would love to have that kind of down year!

Hillsboro has been good for the last ten or so years starting with Ron. If anything last year was a down year for the burros. I know a lot of teams would love to have that kind of down year!

How can you call last year down year. Two loses with a total of less than 10 points. Your funny. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Guest workinprogress

How can you call last year down year. Two loses with a total of less than 10 points. Your funny. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Easy, you only made it to the quarterfinals. Kindof a down year for you all. Its kindof like when the Colts dont win the Superbowl its a down year for them

Easy, you only made it to the quarterfinals. Kindof a down year for you all. Its kindof like when the Colts dont win the Superbowl its a down year for them

Well then my apologies we didn't win it all, guess we were down. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Guest workinprogress

Two losses and a tie.....

Guest workinprogress

Well then my apologies we didn't win it all, guess we were down. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Wow you always get so cranky and offended at the slightest comment. All I was trying to say is that the burros have been good for more than two years, its actually been since the mid 90's.

Guest workinprogress

Just go back and check. There are several 6-5, 7-4 & a 3-7 since 1995. So just pain the right picture.

I found as much information as I could. Since the year 2001 , Hillsboro is 85 - 12 - 1. Sounds to me like they have been pretty good for more than two years. They have been to the playoffs every year since 1997 which means that they have had winning seasons of 5 - 5 at least. Again, the point was when middletnfootball said that Hillsboro has come on strong the last couple of years. My point is that Hillsboro has been good for several years, more like ten. Last year was an off year for the burros just like 2004 was. Take out those two years and Hillsboro is 68 - 6. Two losses and a tie is the second worst year you have had since 2001. That is an off year for your team.

Guest workinprogress

Your records are wrong. There is a site you can check that is on the links page. Look there.

Maybe I am wrong but if I am I dont see how. I rechecked my information and it seems to be correct.