Clinic Bowl at Vanderbilt - Hillsboro vs. Franklin week 0

12NCS

Franklin looked tonight like they could be the best team in the state. What a great multiple offensive attack. Their OL may be the biggest and most athletic in the state. Those guys are huge. The biggest thing I noticed was that they play with a lot of heart and play as a TEAM.

The offensive line is not the biggest I've seen but they are very good. Hillsboro's D could not handle the offense.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is true, Franklin does play as a team. Alex Ford led the Rebels offensively, but Jarriel Eaton, Keylo Lee. and Graham Nichols certainly showed up to play. The offensive line worked hard and the outcome is one to be proud of! Way to go, Rebels! It looks like the Tennessean didn't know what they were talking about.

As a spectator in the stands, i did not see the game the way the "Tennessean" saw it.

With Franklin dominating MOST of the game, their headlines read..."Franklin holds on to a vengeful Burro team" something to that effect.

Franklins Offense was one of the best that Ive seen in awhile...as far as a complete team package. Good qb in Graham Nichols, Good RB's in Ford and Lee..Offensive line look BIG and fast..and receivers , #1 Eaton...he was blowing by Eric Gordon.Lets hope that Franklin can keep it together for their season..Good Luck to them..Say a prayer for the injured player..

Hillsboro seems as though they will be a good team as well as long as they can get some consistency. Good Luck to them.

Finally, Good Luck to the Tennessean, hopefully they can become "less Biased" and report the facts.