Clinic Bowl at Vanderbilt - Hillsboro vs. Franklin week 0

12NCS

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest workinprogress

Counting 25 loses in the last ten years with present staff accountable for 3. 2.5 loses per year is not bad but far from dynasty.

Its 21 losses in the last 10 years. Big hurts details are just as clear as mine. Hillsboro has been pretty dang good for the last ten years now, not two. This is not a recent event. This all started with Coach A and of course the rezoning didnt hurt either.

Guest workinprogress

how do you think Hillsboro will match up against Franklin. last year you could see the dif in the speed hillsboro always has the speed advantage

Hillsboro will match up well with just about anyone.

Guest workinprogress

Melrose as in the one in Memphis, i dont think so. and Overtonhad talent they had two talented RB's but the coaching that Overton had was just horrible. Hillsboro line will be fine with Christian Hyne and others.

Melrose, as in the area of south Nashville that you get some of your athletes from. Franklin Road 8th Ave????

As far as Overtons coaching, yes they had two rbs. Actually they had several but I know what you are saying. Daniel was hurt part of the season and Jackson played well when he had the chance. Two players dont make a team. Other than that as far as the quality of coaches you have your right to your own opinion but I can definately tell you that in my opinion Overton has a good staff, just as good as your burros staff. Give that staff Melrose back and see what you think coaching is and is not.

Last 10 years -

2007 (10-2)

2006 (14-1)

2005 (12-2)

2004 (7-4)

2003 (14-1) STATE CHAMPS

2002 (14-1)

2001 (14-1)

2000 (13-1)

1999 (9-3)

1998 (6-5)

Sounds like Hillsboro's been a very good program for the entire last decade, but their real dominance was 2000-2003. A Hillsboro All-State RB from that era (Marcellus Tibbs) joined the Nashville Storm recently, and he is looking like he is going to be a very good player.