Clinic Bowl at Vanderbilt - Hillsboro vs. Franklin week 0

12NCS

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes heard that it will be on CSS also. Who will go and who will sit at home and watch.

I'll be there. Without a doubt. I ain't missing this one in the saturday night, SEC stadium, big-time college football atmosphere. I just hope my Burros bring their "A" game. If they do, I am confident they will win this one.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest workinprogress

This game is only a few weeks away. What are the strengths and weaknesses of each team.

Hillsboro doesnt have many weaknesses. Franklin doesnt seem to either. I think the line will be a question for both teams but in this game its going to be about who makes plays. For both teams the only weakness may be lightening!

Man am I'm pumped for that weekend. Friday I will travel to see the 5A Back to Back Camps open it up in Murfreesboro then Sat night, go to SEC county for a great matchup of HS programs. Can it get any better in Mid TENN. I can fell it in the air, the "click clack" of the spikes, the crack of the pads. It will be here soon!

• 3 weeks later...