David Jones, SP's RB turning Heads

OLD PIRATE

I thought that was Perry that went to Georgia. I thought Corey was supposed to have gone west from here. (Somewhere in Kansas maybe?) I could be wrong though.

Old Pirate says that is what OP heard also. Corey went somewhere to the midwest and Perry to Ga somewhere. The duraration of each was approximately 2-3 days?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong, they both went only to walk off the field after one day...

This is what upsets Old Pirate. Kids have their chances and don't take advantage of opportunities and often loose site of their one time dreams.

Old Pirate says it's fine to re-direct your carreer, but often the turn is to the streets.

I saw Gerald a few time and he was a great runner... I sat with his dad during a few games.. You do remember his dad was the announcer of a couple south pittsburg games!!! the former Atlanta Falcon great...

Old Pirate says Daddy Riggs was good but OP's favorite Atlanta RB was William Andrews from Auburn. You youngons won't remember him playing, may have heard those great grand pappy's stories.

Old Pirate says it's easier to plow the field if you have the horses to pull the plow. OP was never a huge fan of Riggs. Name carried him to a higher level than OP really thinks he was. David has to have some quality play from his ponys in training to eclipse school records. The chatter around the area/state is strong about David. The Kid is a rare find with grades, attitude,size,speed,vision and strength.Durability is always a big question, if he prevails and avoids the injury bug, watch out.

Old Pirate says this earlier post mentioned ponys in training. David obviously had some help in the TC scrimmage. 2-3 carries for 180+ yds?

OP says keep working guys....the sky is the limit.Have a great summer!

Zone, Old Pirate wonders who are the backups for David? OP is not really sure who would most likely be the 1st & 2nd replacement.

OP ran into some area coaches around the club house. The question from most is rather the line can stay healthy and provide some lanes for the RBs against physical teams?