Soddy Daisy at Coffee

sdfan1234

I feel you can not judge a team on last years performance.This year is Soddy Daisy's worst record in about gosh,10 years or more.Soddy Daisy has lost about 13 or 14 games this year,Unheard of for Clifford. You can not say its because they are young.Four years ago almost every starting player was a freshman except for maybe two.Soddy has lost as many in this one year as the last group did in three combined.I am not saying They are not good but look at the facts this year.They have not won a tournament,the important games here at the end they have had to go to them instead of them coming to Soddy.I just do not feel Soddy can win state IF they make it.I am not trying to down Soddy but just like my name,everything I have said is the TRUTH.If Soddy wins,GREAT but just don't see it happening.Good luck Soddy Daisy and OOltewah.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel you can not judge a team on last years performance.This year is Soddy Daisy's worst record in about gosh,10 years or more.Soddy Daisy has lost about 13 or 14 games this year,Unheard of for Clifford. You can not say its because they are young.Four years ago almost every starting player was a freshman except for maybe two.Soddy has lost as many in this one year as the last group did in three combined.I am not saying They are not good but look at the facts this year.They have not won a tournament,the important games here at the end they have had to go to them instead of them coming to Soddy.I just do not feel Soddy can win state IF they make it.I am not trying to down Soddy but just like my name,everything I have said is the TRUTH.If Soddy wins,GREAT but just don't see it happening.Good luck Soddy Daisy and OOltewah.

here's some truth. Soddy won one tourney last year, also they lost 5 games in a row at beech play day. the year before that they didn't win a tourney. But i beleive they did one the tournament that counted the most! side note: the last four year noone picked soddy to make it to the state champ game. Will they make it this year?? eh maybe if they get lucky, we lost at least 8 1-0 ball games where we had runners on 2 and 3 with less that two outs, so anything could happen.clarification: runners on 2 and 3 more than once in the ball game

here's some truth. Soddy won one tourney last year, also they lost 5 games in a row at beech play day. the year before that they didn't win a tourney. But i beleive they did one the tournament that counted the most! side note: the last four year noone picked soddy to make it to the state champ game. Will they make it this year?? eh maybe if they get lucky, we lost at least 8 1-0 ball games where we had runners on 2 and 3 with less that two outs, so anything could happen.clarification: runners on 2 and 3 more than once in the ball game

We are not counting play day games or Soddy's would be higher on their losses this year.You are soooooooooo off the rocker when you say no one expected Soddy Daisy to win the last four years.The last group came in 2nd twice and was champions twice in state.This years team has lost around 13 or 14 games ! last year they lost a total of 4!!!! There is only 1 girl on the team playing today that helped them win state the rest got a free state ring!!!!!! Do not get so upset over the truth.I know who you are and you have a relative on the team.Chill out .I am not cutting her down.I am simply saying this years team not as good as last years.Next year Soddy will be right up there with the big dogs because a lot of the other schools will loose a lot of talent so they will become even then.P.S. You guys blew Soddy's rep against loosing to OOltewah.Has not happened in 10 years,so that says something. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Congratulations Soddy Daisy......u never rebuild......YOU RELOAD.....good luck.....as if you guys need it....

Great game to watch tonight. Soddy Daisy was able to make plays on defense and scored a couple of runs. Coffee County just couldn't get anything going against Buckner. Good luck to SD the rest of the way. Congratulations to Coffee County on a great season ... a ride to remember.