Region Final Scores

CJFM

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That score surprises me. I left at halftime and it was 0-0 and McMinn had gotten the better of the play.

Yeah that was the worst half of soccer we have honestly played all season. We came out really strong in the second half and put four away. Let's just say Coach Brose gave us a good chewing out haha.

If your going to make excuses thats pretty bad, Since i have been at McMinn that is the worst soccer i think i have seen our team play, yea you guys were the better team second half but you also had the ref calling that game for you. I dont want to talk trash cause we got beat embarassed in the second half on our own field, but the main thing is that we have to take care of business saturday...... so good luck on saturday dude, and good game.

If your going to make excuses thats pretty bad, Since i have been at McMinn that is the worst soccer i think i have seen our team play, yea you guys were the better team second half but you also had the ref calling that game for you. I dont want to talk trash cause we got beat embarassed in the second half on our own field, but the main thing is that we have to take care of business saturday...... so good luck on saturday dude, and good game.

Alright for some reason everytime i make a post you always think im being arrogant and making excuses. Im not trying to do that at all.... If there is one team that has my respect in our region, its you guys. But in the opinion of my coach and our whole team, that was the worst half we have played. You guys controlled the midfield w/ the exception of the first 10 minutes. And the ref definitely did not call in our favor at all. You guys had three free kicks from about 35 yards out that were all questionable calls. And you should know that because i marked you everytime except once. I was not making excuses at all. I was trying to explain to robokeeper how we won because judging off the first half, you guys were the better team.

Alright, it just came off like that, i thought we didnt play very well the first half.... you guys came out wanting to win it more because of last thursday and you all came to play that second half, congrats on winning Region and good luck saturday. I remember you know i told you about the basketball move, that i didnt do.