Boyd-BUchanan beat Madison Academic 1-0!

sportsguy1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a good game. Boyd started off kind of slow, but kept Madison from putting one in the back of the net. The game was pretty even. Both teams had chances. Madison almost put a direct kick in the back of the net with under a minute left but it went off the crossbar. My heart stopped when the shot was taken. Boyd will have to play giant killer tomorrow as the face Catholic.

Good luck to Boyd tomorrow. I will be there for the Baylor vs Christian Brothers game at 7:00....I believe Boyd is at 6:30? Hope Boyd pulls a huge upset!

Was a good game. Boyd started off kind of slow, but kept Madison from putting one in the back of the net. The game was pretty even. Both teams had chances. Madison almost put a direct kick in the back of the net with under a minute left but it went off the crossbar. My heart stopped when the shot was taken. Boyd will have to play giant killer tomorrow as the face Catholic.

It was a good game, played hard by both teams. Madison had a chance to tie the score on a direct kick from about 35 yards out with under a minute to play. Nick DeSeo hooked the ball over the top of the wall, had the goalie beat, and it hit the crossbar - BB wins. An incredible shot - missed by 4 inches. It was pretty to watch. Congrats BB.