William Blount Govs

wbgov09

look man i am all for being proud of your school and all but the best team in blount county? really? if wb was the best team in the county they wouldnt have had to worry about wheather a call was blown or not they would have been up two touchdowns, i am of course talking about the drops in the secondary that would have been easy tds, I thought you all had a great football team last year but i'm not sure you were the best or even the second best the Tornados were tough and would have given you all you wanted

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look man i am all for being proud of your school and all but the best team in blount county? really? if wb was the best team in the county they wouldnt have had to worry about wheather a call was blown or not they would have been up two touchdowns, i am of course talking about the drops in the secondary that would have been easy tds, I thought you all had a great football team last year but i'm not sure you were the best or even the second best the Tornados were tough and would have given you all you wanted

Amen- We'll never know because they didn't play. Which is a shame! The home school could have made 40,000 dollars on a game between the Tornadoes and the Govs.

William Blount wasn't outplayed in any sense, we made a couple of mistakes and that hurt us. I'm not even going to blame the refs. I will say this, if our kicker kicks two extra points down the middle, we win and there's NO dispute. But there is NO way you can even try and put Alcoa's team from last year on the same level as us. William Blount would have done the same thing that Maryville did to Alcoa.

William Blount wasn't outplayed in any sense, we made a couple of mistakes and that hurt us. I'm not even going to blame the refs. I will say this, if our kicker kicks two extra points down the middle, we win and there's NO dispute. But there is NO way you can even try and put Alcoa's team from last year on the same level as us. William Blount would have done the same thing that Maryville did to Alcoa.

well you were not outplayed in the rushing game. but if memory serves me corectly you were out played in passing.total offense.special teams.1st downs and defense and as for Alcoa it would be impossible for me to put them on the same level because you guys decided not to play them any more

William Blount fans should never ever speak of how their "mighty" Govenors could have, in a hypothetical scenario, beaten Alcoa. Dropping Alcoa from your schedule was one of the greatest acts of pusillanimity in Football history, and in doing so the governors admitted they could not beat a 2A team and should never bring up such asinine remarks such as them even being equivilent in ability to Alcoa, much less that they are better. Even if William Blount was better, that act of cowardice in your scheduling forefeited your right to speak of Alcoa in a dimminutive manner becuase once again this scheduling faux pas was an acknowledgment that William Blount was not good enough to beat Alcoa. Your outrageous statements astound me I do not believe there is another team in the state that has never advanced past the second round of the playoffs that would even consider themselves of the same ilk as Alcoa. William Blount will always be The Cowards of the County /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

PLEASE, PLEASE William Blount, put Alcoa back on your football schedule! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good money to be made for both schools, reduced travel, & County bragging rights.

At least maybe a two game home and away for 2009 & 2010.

I'm sure Alcoa will be up to the challenge! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

If? - He didn't!

would have? - Too scared to play them!

As i said before...........BRAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

William Blount fans should never ever speak of how their "mighty" Govenors could have, in a hypothetical scenario, beaten Alcoa. Dropping Alcoa from your schedule was one of the greatest acts of pusillanimity in Football history, and in doing so the governors admitted they could not beat a 2A team and should never bring up such asinine remarks such as them even being equivilent in ability to Alcoa, much less that they are better. Even if William Blount was better, that act of cowardice in your scheduling forefeited your right to speak of Alcoa in a dimminutive manner becuase once again this scheduling faux pas was an acknowledgment that William Blount was not good enough to beat Alcoa. Your outrageous statements astound me I do not believe there is another team in the state that has never advanced past the second round of the playoffs that would even consider themselves of the same ilk as Alcoa. William Blount will always be The Cowards of the County /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You talk to any of William Blount's players, and they'd LOVE to play Alcoa every year! The players aren't scared, and the players aren't the ones that took Alcoa off the schedule. The reason William Blount stopped playing Alcoa was an issue with the Coach, and everyone knows that. Now, it's a disadvantage for us to play Alcoa. Look at our non-region schedule: Sevier County, Dobyns Bennett, and Maryville. We'll stick to playing 5A schools (and one "4A") that actually help us improve and get experience for the playoffs. That's the goal, not beating a 2A team for "bragging rights."

You talk to any of William Blount's players, and they'd LOVE to play Alcoa every year! The players aren't scared, and the players aren't the ones that took Alcoa off the schedule. The reason William Blount stopped playing Alcoa was an issue with the Coach, and everyone knows that. Now, it's a disadvantage for us to play Alcoa. Look at our non-region schedule: Sevier County, Dobyns Bennett, and Maryville. We'll stick to playing 5A schools (and one "4A") that actually help us improve and get experience for the playoffs. That's the goal, not beating a 2A team for "bragging rights."

Okie Dokie... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Okie Dokie... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yew no whot my Pawpaw taught me? He sed, "Boy, if'n ye find yeself in a hole, ye orta quit diggin!" /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You should consider changing your screenname to docjeffandheather. Your logic fits them better.

Yew no whot my Pawpaw taught me? He sed, "Boy, if'n ye find yeself in a hole, ye orta quit diggin!" /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Pappaw haz got a point... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

You should consider changing your screenname to docjeffandheather. Your logic fits them better.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />