William Blount Govs

wbgov09

When your a Coward you lose the right to say your one of the best in th county. In this century we have been the overall second best team. Your just a bunch of cowards face it.

In the three most recent games, WB leads the series. So, why don't you get out of the past and face that recently, and overall, WB is your daddy.

We may not have any rings yet...but at least we're not the third best team in the county /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the three most recent games, WB leads the series. So, why don't you get out of the past and face that recently, and overall, WB is your daddy.

We may not have any rings yet...but at least we're not the third best team in the county /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

haha thats funny. You forget we won in 00 and 04 and we get the wins in 05, 06 , and 07 because WB cowards gave those games up. Haha and why are you putting Heritage in third place above you all. I do not even think they are better than you. You should have more positive thinking about your self.

I am enjoying this banter between Noquarter and John&Jimmy. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I am enjoying this banter between Noquarter and John&Jimmy. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It's "doc" rebelron.

What I'm enjoying is how he keeps changing the rules to make WB look better.

At one point only the 07 season counted, at one point we went back to 2002, at another it was the last three seasons. Ah.........this is an enjoyable thread. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

RR all I said was I wasn't sure wb was the second best team in the county(post #37) and that the Tornados were tough and we have had days of fun I think i'm gonna go find somebody else to tick off. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> wheres Brandon 100 or Boski

It's "doc" rebelron.

What I'm enjoying is how he keeps changing the rules to make WB look better.

At one point only the 07 season counted, at one point we went back to 2002, at another it was the last three seasons. Ah.........this is an enjoyable thread. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'm looking at the situation from EVERY possible angle...it's "noclue" who can only find one way for Alcoa to come out on top.

haha thats funny. You forget we won in 00 and 04 and we get the wins in 05, 06 , and 07 because WB cowards gave those games up. Haha and why are you putting Heritage in third place above you all. I do not even think they are better than you. You should have more positive thinking about your self.

Actually, I didn't forget the win in '04, I included that in the stats. Do they teach anyone to read at Alcoa? It's not something they should assume you know going into high school...

Now that I think about it, with your stupid comments twisting my third place statements...maybe you aren't even IN high school yet. I'll even give Alcoa the wins in '05 and '06, but when you say Alcoa would have won last year, it's time to pass the peace pipe to someone else.

Actually, I didn't forget the win in '04, I included that in the stats. Do they teach anyone to read at Alcoa? It's not something they should assume you know going into high school...

Now that I think about it, with your stupid comments twisting my third place statements...maybe you aren't even IN high school yet. I'll even give Alcoa the wins in '05 and '06, but when you say Alcoa would have won last year, it's time to pass the peace pipe to someone else.

Haha COWARDS are so cocky when they don't actually have to play the game. It is time for you all to relize you just need to leave the football for alcoa and maryville and stick to Farming. Cause we know all of you all are FFA for life.