Region 6 A

lesplay2

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone have WC above MP? MP was just as impressive as WC. No stats of course but I'm sure MP completed just as many passes and scored more TD's than WC did.

probably the player that did 98% of your offense isnt there any more...just a guess? and im pretty sure wayne county still has there qb, and running backs?

probably the player that did 98% of your offense isnt there any more...just a guess? and im pretty sure wayne county still has there qb, and running backs?

The topic said "after the MP play day"! I can only assume that you don't know what the "Play Day" was. It was spring scrimmage games that involved 13 teams. Our player that did "98% of our offense", did not participate this spring. So your theory is shot. And Wayne County lost their main runningback Bell to graduation so there is yet another hole in your theory.

Why does everyone have WC above MP? MP was just as impressive as WC. No stats of course but I'm sure MP completed just as many passes and scored more TD's than WC did.

probaly because they thought Wayne Co. was better than MP

Region 6

1.Wayne Co

2.MP

3.C'wood

4.Moore Co

And the rest im not sure about but these are the 4 teams that will make the playoffs out of region 6

AFTER PLAY DAY

1. mTp

2. Wayne Co

3. Perry Co

4. Moore Co

5. Collinwood (no way they can play 11 on offense and 11 different on defense)

6. Huntland

7. Cornersville

8. Zion or CA (neither was at play day)

9. Zion or CA (neither was at play day)

Wayne Co may of had a good Play Day but mTp had one just as good. Time will only tell.

But mTp get it's 5th straight Region Championship in 2008.

The topic said "after the MP play day"! I can only assume that you don't know what the "Play Day" was. It was spring scrimmage games that involved 13 teams. Our player that did "98% of our offense", did not participate this spring. So your theory is shot. And Wayne County lost their main runningback Bell to graduation so there is yet another hole in your theory.

it takes more than a spring play day for people to be convinced.

and did you notice the nice little question mark after running back, no? well it looks like this

?

ok, since i got that out, who is gonna be wayne countys RB?

After watching the playday and talking to 5 of the coaches in the region .... my predictions are and I was on the money with my predictions last 2 years... so my predictions are ....

1. MP (will go undefeated in a very tough close games with 2 to 4)

2. Wayne Co. (will give MP a run for their money)

3. Moore Co. ( new coach, a late run last year, win over MP will boost their confidence)

4. Collinwood ( will give WC and MC a close encounter, could be in a battle for 2 and 3)

5. Cornersville (just not enough of firepower and depth to match up with top four)

6. Huntland (rebuilding but enough to beat 7 and 8)

7. Columbia Academy (can be strong if stay healthy, could give C'ville and Huntland trouble)

8. Zion (only win this year will be 2 in a row over PC)

9. Perry Co. (young, and could be catching up with losing streak of Red Boiling Springs)

it takes more than a spring play day for people to be convinced.

and did you notice the nice little question mark after running back, no? well it looks like this

?

ok, since i got that out, who is gonna be wayne countys RB?

We had several running backs that looked very good in the scrimmages. I can guarantee some teams are scratching their heads and some teams are scrambling to find ways to stop them.

We had several running backs that looked very good in the scrimmages. I can guarantee some teams are scratching their heads and some teams are scrambling to find ways to stop them.

thats cool, thanks for actually giving information on why you may be good. i didnt get to come to the scrimages but whats the offense gonna look like? is there another "marco" type qb that will run alot? are you goin to the I? whats it lookin like down there?