Significant 7A News

7Awatcher

what do you mean decison made this week it was common knowledge a month ago and even discussed on coach t

over a month ago

UH OOOOOH. Something tells me that that they really didn't need something to talk about in 7A. That goes on all year every year. BUT somebody already knows of other transfers fixing to happen. Nobody talks but in that area, everybody knows the moves every one else is making and starts counter moves. I think that JC likely has already made their own move. Wonder who it is?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean decison made this week it was common knowledge a month ago and even discussed on coach t

over a month ago

I just meant that is when they made their decision. They announced it last week. It was not "common knowledge" because no one knew if she would transfer for sure or not. Lots of rumors get started on coacht, some come true, some dont, ya know what I mean?

I just meant that is when they made their decision. They announced it last week. It was not "common knowledge" because no one knew if she would transfer for sure or not. Lots of rumors get started on coacht, some come true, some dont, ya know what I mean?

I know what you mean buffalo fan and more news is on the way but we'll wait til desision is made to announce it and all the bad ink is not right because we can't tell parents where their kids have to attend school

yea we know but please be quiet til its official

I hope you are right. You know we are in an era where a lot of people hate excellence or success. With the only exception being if it is their own little darling. You would not pay good money to go see a poor college team, or pro team. The problem in high school or jr high is many parents had rather see it do bad unless their little darling has led the assault. Here in the 7A you can see some of the best sports in the state. It is in change a lot. The validictorian at JC played on the girls basketball team. A star player. We are asked to help pay for a system, that holds back the bright, till the lesser brilliant can try to catch up. To wait for the illegal aliens to learn english so they can catch up tax free. The point is we are fortunate to have great athletic teams in 7A and to be able to go enjoy them. I know of one school that has not had a state championship, because of no leadership, and have had more good material than any school in the district. They have had more good players leave their program than clarkrange or JC have had to field their teams with. Don't cry because another player has transferred, be glad that she has the opportunity, and we will get to watch her play. Don't blame cr or jc because you have hurt your program trying to force the coach to play your little darling even though thay couldn't dribble a ball if someone helped them.

He must have slept thru the first round or is in denial.

Slept thru the first round of what? chat/rumors about Molly Heady? denial about what? that they have just made a final decision to move? I cant read their minds and it is none of my business anyway....

No, I heard it all, I just like to know it is true before I go running my mouth about it Muff. Why u always wanting to start something???

I would like to hear from Monterey fans and Clarkrange fans to see what they think about the situation. I myself am from Monterey and I feel that Molly has been betrayed by her own teammates in them giving her a hard time and she got to the point where basketball wasn't fun for her anymore and even maybe her team didn't even want her to be there. As far as Coach Heady, I have known the man all my life and he gives all he has into the football program and then some. I am for him and his family and supprt their decision. In life there are only a few things that has priority God, family, and everything else will fall into place.....

Uttommy

I think miss heady and her parents ought to determine what is best for her, and they have what I'm wondering what will the buffalo faithful that critisized JC so harshly last season and used that for excuse for losing 5 times to the JC team will say. Some of them even said accepting transfers was cheating.................

To my special Lady Buffalo fan (friend) When you win 08 in 09 an apology will not be necessary, a wink and a smile will be sufficient /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It is not going to help those of us that support jc. But let me ad that I don,t feel anything went on here but a young lady wanting to do the best she could while being envolved in high school athletics. Congradulations to her and Clarkrange. Everyone should support her right to attend the school of her choice. I have said before to those that do not like this, get envolved in your school, hire quality coaches, and let him or her run the athletics. Do like a small business, if the competition is doing better, then change your operation. Coaching, community envolvement, financial Support, cooperation with players and family and school. I feel for montery, but take this as a challenge to get better.

Where does the player go that is being replaced by the person transferring in? On the bench? Off the team? Transfer to a "lesser" program?

High school sports shouldn't be a Hot Stove League where everybody is speculating and guessing who might end up where. That said, if the family is moving, taking the proper steps, then sure she should be eligible. But with that part said, I can't see such a high profile talent switching schools without knowing a little about what she will be getting into and I'm positive a player must be enrolled before she or the parents talk any basketball with a possible new coach. Maybe such transfers, not necessarily this one, get around it by having parents as the go-betweens.