Significant 7A News

7Awatcher

7a was the best in 08. these are young ladies that worked hard, with much sacrifice from their parents, and they deserve respect for what they accomplished. I don't know what they deleted from your posts, but your bitter and unacceptable put downs on here of young people who deserve respect, and schools that work for excellence in all parts of education, should not be allowed. I've made mistakes in my life, realizing that helped me to do better. I am working on that every day. Respect and love for others is a good beginning.

what are you talking??????????????// One word for you, BADMITTEN

Quote a single putdown pointed to a young person buttwhip. And stop trying to make people think you are some intel giant with the Dr. Phil advice you try to give. And post you name and phone number if you would like to talk to me personally.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read the bantering/whinning about how JC does blob blob blob.... It is interesting to me that this rhetoric are from the same posters over and over. If the program doesn't suit you, make adjustments in coaching, work ethic and conditioning etc. . Adjust and work. Quit moaning and trash talking other coaches and teams.

Jamie, I don't know why you hate JC so much.... I bet you this-a JC fan has never done any thing wrong to you. Want to bad mouth Brown. Fine he is a big boy. Please don't disregard the accomplishment that the JC young ladies made. STATE CHAMPIONS

cr will be the team to beat this year.... but nothing is in stone.

Long history about anyone having anything but praise for JC getting jumped on. You need to go back and read the history. Most people stated facts and were jumped on about it. Just go back and pat yourselves on the back and keep posting to make yourselves feel better.

Allstar teams usually do win championships. Sad part is they would have probably won without the transfer. They have the tradition, fans, community, talent and coaching to win just about every year. Look what they did 2 years ago with a young team.

JC's coach could take any average team and kick butt with them. If he had Richland's team from last year he would have never lost a game.

If I said anything negative it was simply that it cheapened the championship a little in my opinion because of the transfer. That is my opinion and it has not changed. Cant blame the kids, or the transferee. She just wanted to win a state champion, something that was not going to happen at RBS. I guess, to tell the truth, I was so impressed with how JC did 2 years ago with all them young girls that I was really looking forward to seeing that runner up team win it all last year. Then one of the best players in the state transfers to the school and team. It ruined it for me.

Good luck to Jackson County and ClarkRange. You should be the favorites to meet in the finals again.

The problem with the coacht format is that individuals get on here and comment about one or two posts or they pick one line out of 100 to get mad about and jump on somebody. SAD. Read every post I have made and you will find very very few negative comments and a ton of praise about Jackson County, District 7, and most other schools we have talked about.

Long history about anyone having anything but praise for JC getting jumped on. You need to go back and read the history. Most people stated facts and were jumped on about it. Just go back and pat yourselves on the back and keep posting to make yourselves feel better.

Allstar teams usually do win championships. Sad part is they would have probably won without the transfer. They have the tradition, fans, community, talent and coaching to win just about every year. Look what they did 2 years ago with a young team.

JC's coach could take any average team and kick butt with them. If he had Richland's team from last year he would have never lost a game.

If I said anything negative it was simply that it cheapened the championship a little in my opinion because of the transfer. That is my opinion and it has not changed. Cant blame the kids, or the transferee. She just wanted to win a state champion, something that was not going to happen at RBS. I guess, to tell the truth, I was so impressed with how JC did 2 years ago with all them young girls that I was really looking forward to seeing that runner up team win it all last year. Then one of the best players in the state transfers to the school and team. It ruined it for me.

Good luck to Jackson County and ClarkRange. You should be the favorites to meet in the finals again.

The problem with the coacht format is that individuals get on here and comment about one or two posts or they pick one line out of 100 to get mad about and jump on somebody. SAD. Read every post I have made and you will find very very few negative comments and a ton of praise about Jackson County, District 7, and most other schools we have talked about.

Haven't you ever drove by a stock barn or a sewer plant the rose's aint what you smell, point is the bad always stinks.....the good in whatever situation very seldom blossom's so you can enjoy it's aroma /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Just a lil humor... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> oops I think i smell something coming...... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> just think we aint even started yet...... I love everybody just some more than others /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I thought I was getting along til earlier today.....sigh.............. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

some really good constructive posts on here lately. I would say you are pretty accurate grasshopper in you pre-season evaluation of the teams. If jc is back in the hunt we will have a chance to prove it. Until then you are correct.I don't know about monterey. I know some of the people there, I think they are special, I love the area and would really like to see them do well in sports, as long as they don't beat jc. just kidding. I know about rbs, graduated there and it was a highly respected school back in earlier years, in sports as well as academics. The sad part about rbs is most of the regular fans are satisfied with their situation. They do not really care about doing great. It is like the church that never seeks to improve but is happy with their 20 or 30 people every week. They have had unbelievable talent in the last 25 years or more in girls sports. I heard one coach say he would kill to have had their talent. Poor coaching, no solid fan support, no support of consequence from elected leaders. Players chosen because of their parents, leading to many, many players quiting down thru the years. constant infighting of parents, jocking for position. Really sad and the young adults the losers. I can see little hope for change. It is a pure case of you get what you allow, and refuse to stand up for. I want to see every young person, everywhere have a fair chance. I did not mean to give a lecture, but I really feel what I feel. You do really only go around once. Long live 7A ball.

Well all i got to say is rbs isn't gonna be that bad this year you got sleeper and colter and as i heard the rest had stepped up

at camp so we will just see.

Well all i got to say is rbs isn't gonna be that bad this year you got sleeper and colter and as i heard the rest had stepped up

at camp so we will just see.

Glad to hear when two outstanding player's get their team and motivate them. That is what ball is all about {or supposed to be} is team work!! No team goes to far with one player show. Love to watch competitive ball. Wish RBS good luck this year and hope the girls do well. They have talent and it sometimes makes you stronger when you got to really struggle for it. Looking forward to see new blood in all teams whether tranferred or not..

I have no dog in the race this year but I want to say I have my favorites and it is no secret that JC is at the top in 7a with me.The people at Jc welcomed me and my son as an outsider and made us feel apart of them. Learned to love them all. Hot headed or not..I think i taught them a lil they still aint got that split spit down. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> {My 4year ole niece has got it down good pat} I love competition long as we agree to disagree with respect. Good luck to all the teams this year may they give it thier all..

Glad to hear when two outstanding player's get their team and motivate them. That is what ball is all about {or supposed to be} is team work!! No team goes to far with one player show. Love to watch competitive ball. Wish RBS good luck this year and hope the girls do well. They have talent and it sometimes makes you stronger when you got to really struggle for it. Looking forward to see new blood in all teams whether tranferred or not..

I have no dog in the race this year but I want to say I have my favorites and it is no secret that JC is at the top in 7a with me.The people at Jc welcomed me and my son as an outsider and made us feel apart of them. Learned to love them all. Hot headed or not..I think i taught them a lil they still aint got that split spit down. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> {My 4year ole niece has got it down good pat} I love competition long as we agree to disagree with respect. Good luck to all the teams this year may they give it thier all..

i didnt mean that sleeper or colter could be a team but they have a lot of experience and are older and they've showed the younger to step up and they have done that.

well i dont think kids should transfer and if they do they should have to set out a year and ppl would quit that crap.

and goodluck to all teams.

You don't even know the "transfer" from RBS. IF you did, you would feel like dog dung for bad mouthing her.You should feel like crapola talking cheap anyway. I have read numerous posts by you... Always bad mouthing JC.Can you speak positive instead of spewing sewage from your mouth?? Hate gets you know where except NO STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

I know if you come to JC, you would be sitting in the grumpy section. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" No backr for you.

You don't even know the "transfer" from RBS. IF you did, you would feel like dog dung for bad mouthing her.You should feel like crapola talking cheap anyway. I have read numerous posts by you... Always bad mouthing JC.Can you speak positive instead of spewing sewage from your mouth?? Hate gets you know where except NO STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

I know if you come to JC, you would be sitting in the grumpy section. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" No backr for you.

I am also from Jackson County, and this post is embarressing, not the post from Mr. Roper. We all have our opinions, and some are more comfortable than others to post theirs, if you can't read these boards without taking personal offense, then maybe you should not read these boards.

Fact is, love or hate Jackson County, they have more than their share of "move ins" we always welcome new students, and neighbors to our community. But, if you had a daughter, sister, girl-friend, grandchild etc... that spent 8 to 10 years working their hardest to play for Coach Brown, and he up and gave her spot to a "move in" just because thats what he happens to decide to do (not a better player, just a regular old transfer and because they are a regular old transfer) you might feel the same way about 90% of Jackson County feels about HIM and HIS program, it no-longer has anything to do with Jackson County School systems, Kids, Tax Payers or talent. Its all about HIM and WHAT PROMOTES HIS CAREER! The girls are just pawns in the game! Wake up! Smell the Sewage! It does Stink!

I am also from Jackson County, and this post is embarressing, not the post from Mr. Roper. We all have our opinions, and some are more comfortable than others to post theirs, if you can't read these boards without taking personal offense, then maybe you should not read these boards.

Fact is, love or hate Jackson County, they have more than their share of "move ins" we always welcome new students, and neighbors to our community. But, if you had a daughter, sister, girl-friend, grandchild etc... that spent 8 to 10 years working their hardest to play for Coach Brown, and he up and gave her spot to a "move in" just because thats what he happens to decide to do (not a better player, just a regular old transfer and because they are a regular old transfer) you might feel the same way about 90% of Jackson County feels about HIM and HIS program, it no-longer has anything to do with Jackson County School systems, Kids, Tax Payers or talent. Its all about HIM and WHAT PROMOTES HIS CAREER! The girls are just pawns in the game! Wake up! Smell the Sewage! It does Stink!

First of all, let me say that I don't believe for one minute that you are from Jackson County. I have figured out that a lot of people get on this site and pretend to be from a certain place just to cause rifts in certain other programs.

Next, if Coach Brown was only worried about himself and his program, he would have already taken advantage of the opportunities he has been given to coach at the collegiate level. He could be at Tennessee Tech, MTSU, or possibly many other colleges, but he has chosen to stay at home where he loves to coach and live. Jackson County is fortunate to have a coach like Coach Brown. Many other schools would give anything to have him coach at their schools. From what I have heard from many Jackson County people, they do respect him and are very happy with what he has done for the school, community, and young ladies.

Jackson County girls, keep your focus and don't listen to these people that hide behind misspelled names! (Captain Under Pants!!!!)