Bearden Bulldogs

Too many sensabaughs to keep up with. Anyway, Bearden will see Chris (the on that plays football) for the first time in 2008. After that game, you will not want to see him again. Please tone it down about Devrin until he prves it on the field. Just because a school sends a letter it does not mean much. Besides you are in his fan club and I saw from his website (probably a relative) and anyone that knows anything about college football knows you gotta prove it on the field and letters mean nada. Keep posting the motivation material cause DB will be out for blood in 2008. Remember, your best vs one of DB's weakest teams and Bearden barely pulled it off. Beat down in 2008. 28-7

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how will the Bulldogs handle coming off such a grand season?

they lost like 20+ Sr's didnt they? There is no way they will be as strong this year. I'm kinda tired of hearing about

this little running back, when he hasn't even gained a yard in Varsity football. IF he is only 5'7 150? he will get

crushed in 5a ball. In my book the guy from DB is alot better, I played against him last year and he will be a stud. I

guess I'll see how good the little guy is going to be when we play Bearden but until then i dont care bout him

they lost like 20+ Sr's didnt they? There is no way they will be as strong this year. I'm kinda tired of hearing about

this little running back, when he hasn't even gained a yard in Varsity football. IF he is only 5'7 150? he will get

crushed in 5a ball. In my book the guy from DB is alot better, I played against him last year and he will be a stud. I

guess I'll see how good the little guy is going to be when we play Bearden but until then i dont care bout him

Yeah, losing 27 seniors, that hurts. Bearden will not be as strong, but will be very respectable. Sensenbaugh at DB may be better, he has proved himself at the varsity level too.

Bearden had a running back last year that was 5'9" and 160lbs, he rushed for over 1900 yards too with 4.7 forty speed. He didn't get crushed in 5A ball.

I promiss you one thing this 5'7" 150 pounder is the real deal. A defense can't tackle what it can't catch. You can't name 5 guys in 1-5a that can catch him.

Yeah, losing 27 seniors, that hurts. Bearden will not be as strong, but will be very respectable. Sensenbaugh at DB may be better, he has proved himself at the varsity level too.

Bearden had a running back last year that was 5'9" and 160lbs, he rushed for over 1900 yards too with 4.7 forty speed. He didn't get crushed in 5A ball.

I promiss you one thing this 5'7" 150 pounder is the real deal. A defense can't tackle what it can't catch. You can't name 5 guys in 1-5a that can catch him.

I am looking forward to Morristown East facing him in a scrimmage. I know Bearden may win and he may look good but I promise this: With SR. LB's Demarcus Knight 6'2 225 (ole miss) and JR. Matt Helton 5'10 235 in the middle, he will get hit often and hard. Speed is not everything. Football is football and not a track meet or just a bunch of freshmen out there. When there will be guys (11 the last time I counted) that shave and drive cars that are not 5'7 150 that have the desire to hit you, you will get hit. I wish the kid well but let's let him have a varsity practice first before we crown him.

I am looking forward to Morristown East facing him in a scrimmage. I know Bearden may win and he may look good but I promise this: With SR. LB's Demarcus Knight 6'2 225 (ole miss) and JR. Matt Helton 5'10 235 in the middle, he will get hit often and hard. Speed is not everything. Football is football and not a track meet or just a bunch of freshmen out there. When there will be guys (11 the last time I counted) that shave and drive cars that are not 5'7 150 that have the desire to hit you, you will get hit. I wish the kid well but let's let him have a varsity practice first before we crown him.

I agree with everything you said....But, I am shining the crown...

"Shave and drive cars", thats classic /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's likely his Dad doing the bragging.....sad.

No.....I am not his father,uncle,cousin,bother,sister or mother...Not related to him in any way.. Just some one who knows football talent and watched him play many games over a 7 or 8 yr period. My son and Devrin have played together since they were 7.

I will brag on my son alot too. Just not at football. He is a very solid player, could play for any program in East Tn, probably start for any his JR or Sr season. But his tallents are on the Wrestling Mat, Boxing Ring, and Jiu Jitsu tournaments. I brag quite a bit in these areas.

Wrestling, he took second in the state last yr as an 8th grader in the AAu season. First yr ever to wrestle too.

Boxing, 3 yrs of training. 12-O.

Jiu-jitsu 6 months of training. He has competed in 1 tournament and won his division.

That is me bragging about my son... Good football player...Not good enough to brag about right now. Maybein a yr or two.

No.....I am not his father,uncle,cousin,bother,sister or mother...Not related to him in any way.. Just some one who knows football talent and watched him play many games over a 7 or 8 yr period. My son and Devrin have played together since they were 7.

I will brag on my son alot too. Just not at football. He is a very solid player, could play for any program in East Tn, probably start for any his JR or Sr season. But his tallents are on the Wrestling Mat, Boxing Ring, and Jiu Jitsu tournaments. I brag quite a bit in these areas.

Wrestling, he took second in the state last yr as an 8th grader in the AAu season. First yr ever to wrestle too.

Boxing, 3 yrs of training. 12-O.

Jiu-jitsu 6 months of training. He has competed in 1 tournament and won his division.

That is me bragging about my son... Good football player...Not good enough to brag about right now. Maybein a yr or two.

Boxing and jiu jitsu, huh? That's big...

Why is this an argument. You can not say Bearden will be good because they have one good sophomore RB. The bottom line is that Bearden has a weak Junior class and I hardly know of many besides Fine that are stars in the Senior Class. Sophomores, nonetheless one, are going to make that big of a difference. I highly doubt Bearden will make the playoffs this year..