Bearden Bulldogs

Well I dont have much to say on this thread except, get off of my nephew, Devrin Young's back. He is only a sophmore this year and everyone is either blowing him up to be the next great thing or someone is dawging him like he is nothing. In time, Devrin will be a amazing athlete and a big time play maker for Bearden, but remember he is only sophmore and he has 3 more years of high school football. So everyone just chill out on the Devrin topic for now and just watch to see what he does over the next couple of years before you judge him, whether you believe in him or not, just let him do his thing and stop blowing him up and he will do just fine.

I agree 100%. Dude is a sophomore and he'll have success, but he's not going to be a world stopper. sterling complimented moore @ farragut his sophomore yr and he did well. That's what I see Deverin doing, but there are a few bearden stans who thinks he is going to be the second coming as a 10th grader. The kid will do well this year, but he'll do even better as a jr and sr. That's all I was trying to say before a couple of people got their feelings involved.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he isnt even playing JV......he got 20touches in scrimmage against Mo East....he is ready this year...where are you getting your info...they are giving you some bad info..

First of all, I'm making an observation from what I've seen and experienced from being around football for a while. It's obvious that you either related to this young man or a stan. The same reason the kid is a year a way is the same reason kids who play football don't go from high school directly to the nfl...THEIR BODY IS NOT MATURE ENOUGH. I'm glad the young man got 20 touches in a scrimmage, but can he do that on a weekly basis having big bodies gunning for him...i don't think so. Take klotzbach from west, sterling from farragut, or marshall from ootlewah...non of this guys where ready to CARRY the load as sophomores. Why do you think this young man is any different? If he played in 1A or 2A MAYBE, but he's playing in 5A bro. Start observing using your mind instead of your heart because it's obvious you are a bit delusional when it comes to this subject. Another example is Jamie Wilson @ Central. This kid was unstoppable from youth league until he got to highschool. My point is, it's not as simple as pitch right, pitch left...get to the corner and score or BOMB!(see A-E vs West @ the jamboree).

Oh I guess thats why im playing college ball now cause didn't play for a drunken bum like Maynard. If i had stayed I wouldn't have gotten to play. If you ever want to caome and talk to me while im working out please do. See ya 3-7 and your thinking about my brother who will BE playing at the next level also

Does the college team you play for ever practice? It appears to me you are posting when most college teams are in camp.

Just curious. Most college fb players aren't spending time on the loptop right now. Practice, Meetings, Eating, Sleeping.

well if you ever been to Lebanon Tn there is not much to do especially my school the whole school and foot ball field sits on one or two city blocks it has only about 2300 students if that. Now you know who i am and my brother he'll be playing somewhere as a deep snapper and center. So what about you you still in school whats your # what position do you play why don't you go to the Rush and see if you can hang with my brother i doubt it. Im just curious

well if you ever been to Lebanon Tn there is not much to do especially my school the whole school and foot ball field sits on one or two city blocks it has only about 2300 students if that. Now you know who i am and my brother he'll be playing somewhere as a deep snapper and center. So what about you you still in school whats your # what position do you play why don't you go to the Rush and see if you can hang with my brother i doubt it. Im just curious

If you are a college fb player, then stop embarrassing yourself, the college you play for, and most importandly... the sport, by posting trash.

bigred57, are you the redheaded kid that transfered to A-E. Just checking. Seems you have some sort of problem with Bearden football? Hope you problem does not eat at you to much. I have a suggestion. If you have that much of a problem with Paul Maynard why don't you look him up and discuss this with him. I am shure you will get satisfaction. Or if you have a problem with the Bearden coaching staff just come on by and discuss it with them if you know how to get to the school. Why just get fustrated on the computer, get the most out of your fustration and talk face to face to people and you might just get all you want if you really want anything at all or do you just want to hide on the computer.