Bearden Bulldogs

bigred57, are you the redheaded kid that transfered to A-E. Just checking. Seems you have some sort of problem with Bearden football? Hope you problem does not eat at you to much. I have a suggestion. If you have that much of a problem with Paul Maynard why don't you look him up and discuss this with him. I am shure you will get satisfaction. Or if you have a problem with the Bearden coaching staff just come on by and discuss it with them if you know how to get to the school. Why just get fustrated on the computer, get the most out of your fustration and talk face to face to people and you might just get all you want if you really want anything at all or do you just want to hide on the computer.

Removed for language

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said, "Boy I got you dandruff up". Thats like saying, "I like you shirt", "You car is pretty", or " You need to learn the English language".

I see why Coach Miller or Findly(not finally) did not speak to you. Not only do you have a bad attitude, but your use of the English language would be hard to follow.

Boy I got you dandruff up. Lets see why would I talk to Maynard cause hes a liar and a drunk. Since i did my summer running at Bearden Coach Miller and Finally had ample of opportunity to talk to me. well i wish yall the best 3-7 season have fun with that.

Jacob if you have such a problem come on down and talk. You always wanted to run your mouth but never could back it up much less face to face. I do not not understand your problems you were at bearden for two years and never saw the field. Don't keep running your mouth because you are an adult now and are making yourself look bad. Good luck @Cumberland University, Coach Miller started their for 4 years. Represent your school as best as you can. Some humble pie may be a good meal for you.

bigred57 is a hata isnt he. anybody with any talent whatsoever can play small college ball so quit bragging about playing at a school with 2000 students. from what i have read on here you never played at the last school you attended that had over 2000 students, you prob will never play there. GO DAWGS!!!

It's coach Fendley and obviously you weren't good enough to play for him. Sometimes I wonder why someone would be foolish enough to embarass themselves like you have. It's one thing to make intelligent comments about ones self and tell everybody who they are. It's another to make ignornant statements and tell everybody who they are as well. Way to go there JACOB THOMPSON!!! 5'11 250llbs.....better bulk up to play OL in college...or you could just keep eating at the Shoney's all you can eat buffet in Lebanon and add some bulk to your body there Butterbean

BTW.....how is your knee holding up after getting your butt whup in the JV game against West....gotta love the intensity of the JV players.... just make sure next time you attempt to start a fight, make sure that you won't lose

If I didn't already know who you were I'd think you were a water boy...well, I guess you could have been the water boy since you didn't see any playing time at Bearden.

You're right, you wouldn't have played at Bearden anyway, since Coaches Miller and Fendley do NOT let loosers play football with winners! Sorry about your luck Big Red.

You said, "Boy I got you dandruff up". Thats like saying, "I like you shirt", "You car is pretty", or " You need to learn the English language".

I see why Coach Miller or Findly(not finally) did not speak to you. Not only do you have a bad attitude, but your use of the English language would be hard to follow.

Very funny that Jacob wouldn't approach the coaches this summer at Bearden.... I guess he thinks talking smack behind the screen is the only way he MAY could win....sorry, Jacob, not even then.

OK - just catching up....

GREAT post about laying off Devrin. Bearden has talent, and Devrin has talent - its a team sport - let's enjoy the season!

BigRed now that it is obvious who you are I'll let you know I am a former teammate of yours and my only memory of you is your show of class at the West JV game - which I believe was the last time you put on a Bearden uniform due to a torn ACL you received while fighting. I too was recruited by Cumberland and I hope Coach Alexander knows what he is getting into with you. I hope for his sake you don't stab him in the back like you have our coaches at Bearden when you don't see the field except from the sidelines. But that's OK, everybody needs scout team players too.

I believe ole Big Red ain't got much to say....he must be getting his rest for tommorows 2 a days....gotta make sure that has clean gatorade coolers for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd teams......you never know....he could be the next Bobby Bucheau

BigRed's momma says, "Foos ball is the debul".