Dobyns Bennett Football08

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just logged on to do the very same thing,thanks.I think we look very good and should be very strong this year.I talk to a lot of people and get as much insight as possible.It will be good to see if we can take this bunch and grow as the season moves along.We have some very strong young men and some guys that are just fine athletes.I've gotton some reports from the weight room and have seen the team first hand.When all the guys are back together this summer , it should be a very fine group to watch play.

I just logged on to do the very same thing,thanks.I think we look very good and should be very strong this year.I talk to a lot of people and get as much insight as possible.It will be good to see if we can take this bunch and grow as the season moves along.We have some very strong young men and some guys that are just fine athletes.I've gotton some reports from the weight room and have seen the team first hand.When all the guys are back together this summer , it should be a very fine group to watch play.

I think the excitement and anticipation of the new field will make the atmosphere electric at home games this year. Just knowing that you are playing on a college caliber field has to motivate the players to some degree. Does anybody know how many returning starters are playing on offense and defense this Fall?

I'm excited for the trip up to Kingsport this season! Hopefully William Blount can give DB a pretty good game

I expect a hard fought game again from William Blount. Looks like their here to stay this time. Your coach has settled in now and has his system working well there. Its always good to play tough teams during the season and the game should serve both schools very well come playoff time. It should be a toss up with who ever gets the right breaks comming out on top.

I just got back from vacation yesterday and noticed the first DB football '08 thread was closed. Does anybody know why?

Well there was a lot of bickering and sillyness on the thread but everything seamed to be within the rules of CoachT, unless there was a post at the end that got deleted and closed down the thread I don't know. I have a pretty good ideal why and how it was closed but it would start the bickering and sillyness all over again if I say. I'd rather just talk about DB football on this thread from now on.

Oh! one more thing.......................

DB - 44 south - ZERO

The upcoming Soph class has real good numbers and some very good talent. Their going to help out this year, more than just Chris Sensabaugh (who is fantastic).

Roll Tribe Roll

One of the best players out of that class is Rusty Clark. The coaches son reads the plays and and gets to the ball at linebacker real nice. He will help make that spot real deep on defense.The play of James and Lawson,along with the move of Fleming to middle linebacker from DE will make this linebacking crew look more like the '06 group than the '07 group{for size}.One of the players out of the weight room that I heard about was Fleming,word is that he is squating around 600 pounds.These moves will give the coaches A chance to play Jason {47} at a spot more for his size {dog back}.Depth at linebacker will be very important with guys playing both ways,and we should have two or three guys that can step in.This possible move could bring some nice depth to a very important spot{Dog Back}.Justin's brother Devon and Brown ,along with a couple more will make this a very competitive group of players.

I just got back from vacation yesterday and noticed the first DB football '08 thread was closed. Does anybody know why?

Most likely one of the DB'ers started getting alittle unnerved and started striking out with border-line childish posts, again.