Alcoa 2008

patty504

APB...usin' what Nancy Martin teeched me down at tha 'Wick...are you sayin'..tha "B" iz graiter than tha "T" and tha "T" iz twice as good as tha "W".....?????....... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Thanks. We submitted a helmet on the Database and are now just 2 away from being done with 2A altogether. We need the helmets for Stewart Co.

North Greene will go up sometime over the weekend because their helmets have been found.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

APB...usin' what Nancy Martin teeched me down at tha 'Wick...are you sayin'..tha "B" iz graiter than tha "T" and tha "T" iz twice as good as tha "W".....?????....... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

No...I thought it was a Wanda Maxwell table of elements symbol /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Dont forget about the Glaydys Chance-Oleen White partnership...

"Right, 'peoples' " -D Hamil

No...I thought it was a Wanda Maxwell table of elements symbol /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Dont forget about the Glaydys Chance-Oleen White partnership...

"Right, 'peoples' " -D Hamil

APB...Gladus wood git a mad and thro sum of us boyz out uv her klass and then we'd run down and git a kupple of drags off Mr. Orr's Pall Mall's in tha jannytur's room....Then Tanya and J. Hawn would come down and taik a few drags two kalm down thair nurves...and sumtimes thay wood barree a Zippo frum one of tha 6th graidurs.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This Fr. class at Alcoa is loaded. As good with potential to be better than Alcoas soph class, which is saying a lot considering that group with warren and tyson is one of the best that school has seen. Vanderbilt Hambrick is as good as anyone who has ever come out of alcoa middle school. he will remind a lot of people of shiverdecker with his running style. Tre Tate is another RB who has the potential to do big things for Alcoa. LaJuan Warfield is a wr who will more than likely be Alcoas next big D-1 wr signee and has the ability to be a lot like Lanxter who signed with Kentucky. Another wr is Chaz Vesser. Hes a lot like Sam Thompson. They also have a qb who is around 6'1 or 6'2 who came from maryville. I believe he won the throwing competition at the middle school jamboree. The real key to this class is Coach Rankins son John Tucker. One of the hardest workers you will ever see. His strength and knowledge of Alcoas scheme will help him get on the field early. Look out for this group. They are a great bunch of football players and even better kids.

The AHS freshman class is loaded, but i don't think they are quite as stacked as the upcoming sophomores...Warren at tailback, tyson at fullback, and tallant under the center. This class is potentially the strongest to come through Alcoa. Steven Isom will also be a great member of this class, nicknamed "The Next Kyrus Lanxter" Alcoa is almost guaranteed at least 3 more rings in a row, maybe four.

The AHS freshman class is loaded, but i don't think they are quite as stacked as the upcoming sophomores...Warren at tailback, tyson at fullback, and tallant under the center. This class is potentially the strongest to come through Alcoa. Steven Isom will also be a great member of this class, nicknamed "The Next Kyrus Lanxter" Alcoa is almost guaranteed at least 3 more rings in a row, maybe four.

You've gotta continue to stay focused and hungry and do not let your ego get the best of you if you are the Alcoa Tornadoes. That is why I have said time and time again that they are their own biggest threat.

You've gotta continue to stay focused and hungry and do not let your ego get the best of you if you are the Alcoa Tornadoes. That is why I have said time and time again that they are their own biggest threat.

I totally agree with you on that...Its easy to get a big head if you play for a school like Alcoa or Maryville. We certainly have the talent but if our minds aren't right, we prolly won't end up at the ship this winter

I totally agree with you on that...Its easy to get a big head if you play for a school like Alcoa or Maryville. We certainly have the talent but if our minds aren't right, we prolly won't end up at the ship this winter

AHSBUTTER you seems awfull smart....Do ewe maik good graids??????....Holla achee Boy..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Has anyone heard anything about upcoming freshmen Cody Lewis?

He's probably a future All-State player just like any other Alcoa player /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He's probably a future All-State player just like any other Alcoa player /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

From what i hear lewis is a smart kid who has picked up the offensive system pretty quick which will give him a chance to play a lot for the j.v. and freshman teams this season. He was one of only two freshman skill players who played in last nights passing scrimmage against william blount. Over the next few years he should develop into a really nice wr/db for alcoa.