single A

kees101

mr.bigster wouldnt u like 2 no. Nothing has happened just not ready 2 talk about it yet. lol! maybe i will say friday or maybe i will say it oct 29, 2008 when i go watch Manassas practice 4 the 1st time. I will say this 1 kid i no of @ Manassas scored 27ppg last season.

I didn't know Memphis had any kid that averaged 27 points a game last year...Must have ben playing Santa Claus High school and teams like that..Not Dyer Co,Union City,Humboldt,Lake Co..teams that can play..lol..I'll be anxiously waiting..Manassas should be the team to beat already..but if someone's coming like you make him sound.. Manassas probably should go ahead and move to Double a or 3 or 4A to get some competition!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know Memphis had any kid that averaged 27 points a game last year...Must have ben playing Santa Claus High school and teams like that..Not Dyer Co,Union City,Humboldt,Lake Co..teams that can play..lol..I'll be anxiously waiting..Manassas should be the team to beat already..but if someone's coming like you make him sound..probably should go ahead and move to Double a or 3 or 4A to get some competition!

why should he have 2 move to 2A or 3A when Manassas play all those teams anyway. Manassas played 13 games -vs- 3A teams last season. 8 games -VS- 2A schools. Finished the season 35-5. Just Tell me why. Small school league Briarcrest (Leslie McDonald North Carolina) St. Georges (Elliot Williams DUKE) Manassas (Reggie Buckner Ole Miss) Harden Academy (Marlon Brown Every school in the US wont him for football) If you can play they will find you. The name of the game is get into College.

With all that said he played 4A ball!!!! Now think about that. lol!!!!

You sound Dumb also you said he should move to 2A or 3A, but you said he wouldn't do it against teams like Union City, Humboldt, and Lake Co "teams that can play" If im not mistaken all those Teams are 1A Too LOL!!!!!!! you not smart buddy. lol!!!!

why should he have 2 move to 2A or 3A when Manassas play all those teams anyway. Manassas played 13 games -vs- 3A teams last season. 8 games -VS- 2A schools. Finished the season 35-5. Just Tell me why. Small school league Briarcrest (Leslie McDonald North Carolina) St. Georges (Elliot Williams DUKE) Manassas (Reggie Buckner Ole Miss) Harden Academy (Marlon Brown Every school in the US wont him for football) If you can play they will find you. The name of the game is get into College.

You sound Dumb also you said he should move to 2A or 3A, but you said he wouldn't do it against teams like Union City, Humboldt, and Lake Co "teams that can play" If im not mistaken all those Teams are 1A Too LOL!!!!!!! you not smart buddy. lol!!!!

I was saying Manassas was already the team to beat and if this kid comes to play also ..why doesn't Manassas go ahead and go to Double or 3 A..Even though Manassas may play teams during the year ..would make for a tougher run at a State title instead of messing with small schools like Lake Co..Wasn't talking about an individual player going to a bigger school..And as far as the schools being named..I was joking as to why should Manassas mess with small schools like Lake Co.,Union City,etc..when they are the favorite anyway and if you add another so called stud..might as well move up and play bigger schools...So..it looks to me that you sound dumb..maybe you should have gotten out of Memphis and went to one of the West Tenn schools that doesn't leave a child behind..lol.. As the comment that Union City,Lake Co ,Humboldt being 1A ...wow....hello...We're in the same district.You are the one that sounds dumb..Believe me.. I've been to just about every high school in the State from.Big Sandy,to Red Boiling Springs,Alcoa,Springhill,etc..You may know a little more about the Memphis scene..Believe me..compared to me..You are Dumb! lol

didn't know Memphis had any kid that averaged 27 points a game last year...Must have ben playing Santa Claus High school and teams like that..Not Dyer Co,Union City,Humboldt,Lake Co..teams that can play..lol..I'll be anxiously waiting..Manassas should be the team to beat already..but if someone's coming like you make him sound..probably should go ahead and move to Double a or 3 or 4A to get some competition!

I went back and added one word in my post..Manassas..Just so you could understand..I put Manassas in front of ..probably should go ahead and move to Double A..

I was saying Manassas was already the team to beat and if this kid comes to play also ..why doesn't Manassas go ahead and go to Double or 3 A..Even though Manassas may play teams during the year ..would make for a tougher run at a State title instead of messing with small schools like Lake Co..Wasn't talking about an individual player going to a bigger school..And as far as the schools being named..I was joking as to why should Manassas mess with small schools like Lake Co.,Union City,etc..when thet are the favorite anyway and if you add another so called stud..might as well move up and play bigger schools...So..it looks to me that you sound dumb..maybe you should have gotten out of Memphis and went to one of the West Tenn schools that doesn't leave a child behind!As the comment that Union City,Lake Co ,Humboldt being 1A ...wow....hello...We're in the same district.You are the one that sounds dumb..Believe me.. I've been to just about every high school in the State from.Big Sandy,to Red Boiling Springs,Alcoa,Springhill,etc..You may know a little more about the Memphis scene..Believe me..compared to me..You are Dumb!

Manassas is already well above the required limit of students for Class A. They have grown so much over the past 4 years TSSAA already makes them play 3A in football. So therefore after this year they will for sure be AA. For them to be classified 3A in football they have to have atleast 700 students in the school. However having said all that, even if they played in AA they would still be one of the favorites to come out of West Tn they are that good. Buckner is the real deal for sure but they also have alot of other talented players. They play a very tough schedule during the regular season so i can see how kids would naturally want to go there and play. Everyone wants to play for a winner and have a chance to win a state title. I don't blame Manassas for where they are classified. They play where TSSAA tells them to play and they have no control over that. Next year they will move up to AA but they will still be very good and this year they are the odds on favorite to win State but its a long year and anything can happen as we all know. Culleoka will be a solid favorite as well, they are big and athletic and are well coached as will Temple with Sexton. You know during the off season they got him some help as well. Should be a great year to debate as to who's the best thats for sure! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Manassas is already well above the required limit of students for Class A. They have grown so much over the past 4 years TSSAA already makes them play 3A in football. So therefore after this year they will for sure be AA. For them to be classified 3A in football they have to have atleast 700 students in the school. However having said all that, even if they played in AA they would still be one of the favorites to come out of West Tn they are that good. Buckner is the real deal for sure but they also have alot of other talented players. They play a very tough schedule during the regular season so i can see how kids would naturally want to go there and play. Everyone wants to play for a winner and have a chance to win a state title. I don't blame Manassas for where they are classified. They play where TSSAA tells them to play and they have no control over that. Next year they will move up to AA but they will still be very good and this year they are the odds on favorite to win State but its a long year and anything can happen as we all know. Culleoka will be a solid favorite as well, they are big and athletic and are well coached as will Temple with Sexton. You know during the off season they got him some help as well. Should be a great year to debate as to who's the best thats for sure! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I wasn't aware that Manassas was over the required limit but I believe Legend misunderstood what I was saying..that Manassas was already the favorite and with this kid..this next sentence was just joking..why even mess around with poor ole Lake Co,Union City,Humboldt?Since nobody in single A was going to beat Manassa anyway according to Legend,without the kid...once Manassa gets the kid..why waste their time on us poor little Single A schools..But then again..Did Manassas beat Union City last year?..Oops..I didn't mean to say that..!Sorry Legend!

I'm just messing with you Legend..in fun..I was just joking ,but was talking or trying to say Manassas should go ahead and play 2A or 3A if you get this player..but even that was in fun..Manassas had an excellent team last year and from reading your post..should be the team to beat this year..You seem to know your stuff..Just having a little fun..

I'm just messing with you Legend..in fun..I was just joking ,but was talking or trying to say Manassas should go ahead and play 2A or 3A if you get this player..but even that was in fun..Manassas had an excellent team last year and from reading your post..should be the team to beat this year..You seem to know your stuff..Just having a little fun..

But am still wanting to know the big news?Is today the day?..lol

devilfanatic you good with me but would you kill it with this 800 & 700 kids Bull! lol!!!! Playoffs 08 they lost to 1A Bruceton Look it up. 44-40

Manassas is only 1A in football this year also. People kill me Manassas play a tough schedule because thats what gets them ready for the post season. Manassas play 3A schools in Basketball and Football. The enrollment not 700 its 500 to 550.

My bad, if you where sayin the kid then you where wrong! Since you said the school hey a state title is a state title in my book. Im SURE Manassas would love to won that poor little 1A state title from last year. lol!!! UC was the best team in the state last year no matter what class. even if the refs did help them a bit. lol!!

MANASSAS PLAYS 1A IN FOOTBALL! FAYETTE ACADEMY, TRINITY CHRISTIAN, HALLS, AND MIDDLETON ARE ALL 1A DISTRICT GAMES.

YOUR INFO IS ALWAYS WRONG ABOUT MANASSAS ENROLLMENT. PLEASE LET IT GO

devilfanatic you good with me but would you kill it with this 800 & 700 kids Bull! lol!!!! Playoffs 08 they lost to 1A Bruceton Look it up. 44-40

Manassas is only 1A in football this year also. People kill me Manassas play a tough schedule because thats what gets them ready for the post season. Manassas play 3A schools in Basketball and Football. The enrollment not 700 its 500 to 550.

My bad, if you where sayin the kid then you where wrong! Since you said the school hey a state title is a state title in my book. Im SURE Manassas would love to won that poor little 1A state title from last year. lol!!! UC was the best team in the state last year no matter what class. even if the refs did help them a bit. lol!!

I stand corrected you are right. For some reason the TSSAA website has them listed in 3A along with Hillcrest, Mitchell, Oakhaven, Westwood and Sheffield so that is what i was going by. So who's the new kid? Not like you guys needed another one but as a coach i would never turn down a great athlete thats for sure! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />