single A

kees101

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry bigster just know what happened last season. I was an asst. in 14A so I know what these guys have first hand. I like LC alot I don't know if they run enough team stuff to win state but they will be tough and should beat every one in the district. Humboldt will be big, UC will be small agan but good players. My friend got teh UC assistant job so I will here alot about them. UC played well in camp I heard, but its just camp I mean 2 summers ago Gleason almost beat peabody in camp!

Anything short of a title for Manassas will be a disappointment

LC could be the best team in 14A, Humboldt might have something to say about that.

UC should win 20+ but I don't know how well they will do against LC or Humboldt.

something SICK! is bout to happen @ Manassas. Next friday i will spill the beans. i will give you a hint. (wait to you see there 09 roster) lol!

Temple & Humboldt will be sick!

something SICK! is bout to happen @ Manassas. Next friday i will spill the beans. i will give you a hint. (wait to you see there 09 roster) lol!

Surely Manassas wouldn't be getting another transfer would they? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Joe Jackson transfers to Manassas?

If thats the case just hand them the trophy the rest of us are playing for second.

Is Buckner moving to Lake Co?..That's about the only thing that I know would make Humboldt sick! Is Leslie McDonald or Joe Jackson transferring?Wandering minds want to know?..lol

Is Buckner moving to Lake Co?..That's about the only thing that I know would make Humboldt sick! Is Leslie McDonald or Joe Jackson transferring?Wandering minds want to know?..lol

Wouldn't make alot of sense for either of those two players to move down to Class A. I think we all know that after this year Manassas will be AA but i can't see why they would but then again, i have no clue as to the landscape of men's basketball in Memphis. I'm sure Legend has all the answers and will inform everyone when the time is right. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wouldn't make alot of sense for either of those two players to move down to Class A. I think we all know that after this year Manassas will be AA but i can't see why they would but then again, i have no clue as to the landscape of men's basketball in Memphis. I'm sure Legend has all the answers and will inform everyone when the time is right. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You're right because Jackson already has a big man along side him but Legend makes it sound as if it's a name that every one knows or heard of..As long as it's not Russell Avery from Lake Co,I guess there's no need for me to wonder...Just wait on Legend to tell everyone..But then again..he said only Humboldt or Temple will be sick... doesn't have Lake Co on his radar screen..For it to be only Humboldt or Temple..surely he's not trying to recruit Charles Taylor from Humboldt or Jeremy Sexton from Temple..lol

Speaking of Tranfers and Single A ball,word I have is that Halls lost their big man 6'5 Cedric Janes to Dyer Co..Heard he had been playing summer ball with future or incoming Dyer Co players this summer ,a local AAU team for supposedely incoming Choctaws,coached by a couple of the incoming players parents and that Janes has decided to play for Dyer Co..Heard his mom was in the process of moving..