Murphy Fair 21st edition of TENNESSEE HS FOOTBALL

Sequatchie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Murphy as well as the next person but don't make him a victim. He has made a living off the kids and the coaches of this state for many years.

I commend him because he began previewing HS Football in a way that no other before him had ever done in this state. He took an idea and ran with it and yes he does make some good $$$$$ but at the same time the exposure that some kids have gotten off of his magazine, talk shows, website, etc. have gone on to be a main reason for their college educations being paid in full.

Anyone who doesn't believe that exposing student athletes helps better their chances of playing at the next level would just be lying to his or her self. Lots of quality players get passed on and don't receive any attention at all because they are never known to those looking at the next level.

footballfan15,

You sound like you don't like Murphy Fair. What he has done is show case football programs throughout the state, THAT TAKE THE TIME TO COMPLETE HIS SURVEY. Now is that is making a living of coaches and kids? I say he is giving a service to the schools and players and in turn he is making money for his family. Heck I thought that was the American way.

If you are so fired up about what Murphy Fair does, will your next complaint be that this website, CoachT, is making a living for the man that owns it? And the answer would be yes, but its about the love of sports. If you are connected with NEHS, no wonder they haven't named a coach yet.

If you are so fired up about what Murphy Fair does, will your next complaint be that this website, CoachT, is making a living for the man that owns it? And the answer would be yes, but its about the love of sports. If you are connected with NEHS, no wonder they haven't named a coach yet.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I bet CoachT doesn't know he's "making a living" off this site. Now if everyone would quit being so cheap and buy Plus Memberships then maybe it would rise to the level of "making a living," but I don't think it's anywhere near that yet. I'd even be willing to bet if you add up all the years of the site CoachT isn't in the black yet.

DL.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I bet CoachT doesn't know he's "making a living" off this site. Now if everyone would quit being so cheap and buy Plus Memberships then maybe it would rise to the level of "making a living," but I don't think it's anywhere near that yet. I'd even be willing to bet if you add up all the years of the site CoachT isn't in the black yet.

DL.

Amen,If you cheapskapes would buy a plus membership,then you have the right to complain,until then waste your money on Murphy Fair,who rarely gets his articles correct.

Amen,If you cheapskapes would buy a plus membership,then you have the right to complain,until then waste your money on Murphy Fair,who rarely gets his articles correct.

I don't have a plus membership anymore. They go when the old names are exhiled from the site /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Murphy Fair's articles are exactly what is sent in by those affiliated with the schools who fill out his survey. It's not Murphy's problem when someone lies on the survey about players who they say will be on the field but really and truly will just be "scrubs".

I don't have a plus membership anymore. They go when the old names are exhiled from the site /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Murphy Fair's articles are exactly what is sent in by those affiliated with the schools who fill out his survey. It's not Murphy's problem when someone lies on the survey about players who they say will be on the field but really and truly will just be "scrubs".

As often as you have been booted and change names,I understand. At least he should be able to get the schools mascot correct,which he seems to have a problem with.

As often as you have been booted and change names,I understand. At least he should be able to get the schools mascot correct,which he seems to have a problem with.

Yeah. Watch out for those Grundy County Warriors. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" What a "guru." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

DL