Class 1A: Region 1 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tunesquad now that uve sumed up hamptons Offense how is its defense look? sum def switches from lastyear. many will be playing both ways such as andrews madden edwards and ect>> wat do u think will happen?

The Defense in my opinion has really alot of options. I think that the defensive line will be made up of Cody Madden and Jordan Dugger at the defensive tackles, while the defensive ends could be cody buckles, billy berry, and john nichols. The linebackers could go a lot of different ways too. I think Logan Andrews will be the middle backer, he could play some DT but he played a lot better standing up last year, The strong side linebacker will probably be Taylor Edwards if he doesnt end up playing DE, The weak backer could be several options but the leading candidate likely being John Nichols although hampton often likes to play a smaller faster player at this position. The defensive backs could be a weak point for the dogs. I think The Corners will be Adam Taylor and Brett Price, although taylor did make a lot of mistakes last year. I think the Strong Safety will be Derrick Smith if they don`t put him at the weak backer. Free safety will probably be Brandon Hodges if he can get a little bit faster.

• 4 weeks later...

The Defense in my opinion has really alot of options. I think that the defensive line will be made up of Cody Madden and Jordan Dugger at the defensive tackles, while the defensive ends could be cody buckles, billy berry, and john nichols. The linebackers could go a lot of different ways too. I think Logan Andrews will be the middle backer, he could play some DT but he played a lot better standing up last year, The strong side linebacker will probably be Taylor Edwards if he doesnt end up playing DE, The weak backer could be several options but the leading candidate likely being John Nichols although hampton often likes to play a smaller faster player at this position. The defensive backs could be a weak point for the dogs. I think The Corners will be Adam Taylor and Brett Price, although taylor did make a lot of mistakes last year. I think the Strong Safety will be Derrick Smith if they don`t put him at the weak backer. Free safety will probably be Brandon Hodges if he can get a little bit faster.

You Also Got Lucas Teague and Tyler Trusler who can play line backer but They need to get faster And Taylor Edwards needs to grow up a little bit and i also heard T.J. Lyons is going to play!

And with the addition of some new players , the defensive backs may change a little. There will be competition for these spots.Looks like there is going to be competition for alot of spots on this years team. Depth shoud be pretty good and a starting job is going to be hard to come by.

And with the addition of some new players , the defensive backs may change a little. There will be competition for these spots.Looks like there is going to be competition for alot of spots on this years team. Depth shoud be pretty good and a starting job is going to be hard to come by.

Since the basketball players have decided to come out, Hampton just got better a positions that they needed to get better at. The defense certainly will be improved by these players, but could be some changes on offense too. Yes, a starting will be hard to come by. Won't be anyone missing practice and come back the next day with a starting job. My instincts tell me Lunsford will be new head coach.

Since the basketball players have decided to come out, Hampton just got better a positions that they needed to get better at. The defense certainly will be improved by these players, but could be some changes on offense too. Yes, a starting will be hard to come by. Won't be anyone missing practice and come back the next day with a starting job. My instincts tell me Lunsford will be new head coach.

nope JC is the head and that is the way it should stay

nope JC is the head and that is the way it should stay

JC is the head coach for now, but I believe their will be some changes before long. I'm sure you know more than anyone in Hampton since your from simerly creek, but im just saying that I bet Hampton has a new headcoach next year.

JC is the head coach for now, but I believe their will be some changes before long. I'm sure you know more than anyone in Hampton since your from simerly creek, but im just saying that I bet Hampton has a new headcoach next year.

yes i am from simerly creek and i do no alot about hampton but i believe that JC will be the head coach

yes i am from simerly creek and i do no alot about hampton but i believe that JC will be the head coach

If JC wants to be the coach ,he will be the Coach. There is no danger of anyone trying to get him to step down. But if he does step down and Mike takes the job, Hampton will be in good hands. I do know that there are going to be several good players coming out, that didn't play last season.This years team is looking better by the day. A starting job is going o take alot of effort.

If JC wants to be the coach ,he will be the Coach. There is no danger of anyone trying to get him to step down. But if he does step down and Mike takes the job, Hampton will be in good hands. I do know that there are going to be several good players coming out, that didn't play last season.This years team is looking better by the day. A starting job is going o take alot of effort.

Whoever is coach we will have a good year.