Class 1A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mckenzie will win the region. However it all depends of what the new coaches at UC can get straightened out. If they get some athletes out, then they finish second, if not they could miss the playoffs. Then Greenfield and Gleason must be the next two in line. Gleason made the playoffs last year, but I give the edge to Greenfield since they pounded Gleason last year. Bruceton will be down as will West Carroll. Then S. F. is still 2-3 years away. Lake County always has athletes, but in my opinion the spread is not the offense they should be running. So my order is this. Mckenzie, U.C., Greenfield, Gleason, L.C., Bruceton, S.F., and W. C.

Mckenzie will win the region. However it all depends of what the new coaches at UC can get straightened out. If they get some athletes out, then they finish second, if not they could miss the playoffs. Then Greenfield and Gleason must be the next two in line. Gleason made the playoffs last year, but I give the edge to Greenfield since they pounded Gleason last year. Bruceton will be down as will West Carroll. Then S. F. is still 2-3 years away. Lake County always has athletes, but in my opinion the spread is not the offense they should be running. So my order is this. Mckenzie, U.C., Greenfield, Gleason, L.C., Bruceton, S.F., and W. C.

Greenfield?????? ARE YOU CRAZY????? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah Catfish, Greenfield has a chance to finish anywhere from 2-5 in the region this year. They got some bad news in the last couple days because they their only assistant coach. The old principal almost killed the football program, and they are having trouble getting new coaches in there because of lack of teaching spots. They are playing against a stacked deck, but I know I wish I had 3 of their lineman and a couple of their skill kids. They have good players, just don't know if they will have enough coaching help. Also what's this about Batts playing FS? Are you guys trying to stop people or just contain them as well as you can? Put him at rush end and tell him to sick em!