Lexington High has a new head FB coach........

BigRedTiger

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryant Hollingsworth. Bryant is a former LHS player and current asst. coach. I think it's a good hire for the Big Red and he will be a very good head coach!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> He's just the third head coach for LHS in 40 years.

3 in 40 YEARS??????

At Cheatham Co. there have been 15 coaches since the start of the 1970 season /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yeah Catfish, but Cheatham County is the most screwed up school system in the state of TN. Heck, Cheatham makes Montgomerey Co. look like a model school system. Good luck to Cody and whoever coaches there as long as those power tripping women are still in charge!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You'll have to check out our NEW football website that will be up and running the week following the weekend of the 4th of July. Give me a call sometime for more details.

3 in 40 YEARS??????

At Cheatham Co. there have been 15 coaches since the start of the 1970 season /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Coach Stowe was there from I believe 66 through the 98 season and then Coach Lindsey has been head coach since.

I've heard all the players are very excited he got the position and that there are a couple of guys who did not play last year who will be back that will help a lot.

Biggest thing he needs to do is get a lot of the talent walking the halls to get out on the field. That's been the biggest problem there the last 10-12 years IMO.

Coach Stowe was there from I believe 66 through the 98 season and then Coach Lindsey has been head coach since.

I've heard all the players are very excited he got the position and that there are a couple of guys who did not play last year who will be back that will help a lot.

Biggest thing he needs to do is get a lot of the talent walking the halls to get out on the field. That's been the biggest problem there the last 10-12 years IMO.

He was offered the head coach job at JCM last week and turned it down. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The "talent walking the halls" rumors are not true. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I wish him luck. It's going to be tough coaching football in a baseball town. Back in the day Lexington had some good football teams.

Can Milan show football players how to play baseball?? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He was offered the head coach job at JCM last week and turned it down. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The "talent walking the halls" rumors are not true. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Really?

Care to tell me where the projected starting backfield for LHS last summer spent last season?