Wrestlers to watch this year!....State?

hrdcrwrestler

I think I remember someone telling me that the Patton boys play in the def. secondary. I hear that Jess

has some real speed! Also remember a post about Josh and college football recruiting??? Josh was close to 200

last summer before he got sick. Josh @ HWT??? He has the skill! Injury prevention would be my only

concern for college football. 285 lbs is 285lbs when it falls on you. He wrestles w/ Hamm daily, I guess he is

already wrestling hwt!!!

the exageration is getting out of hand... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

josh is 212lbs...jess is 192lbs...no secondary...mike and sam linebackers

hamm weights 305lbs /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

kennedy (171), jess (189) wells(189), josh (215), wells(if he does not drop to 189) or smith or diehl heavyweight will be the lineup unless kennedy can't make the 171lb weight and jess cannot get down there either...jess cannot beat kennedy...so kennedy would wrestle 189lbs...jess and well might have to wrestle off...competition only makes a team better...and i am SO PROUD of wells and how hard he has worked, that guys heart is HUGE!

grocery bill...don't even want to go their... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ...i will take donations though...i'll even take a free dairy cow to help with the 8 or 9 gallons of milk a week... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DON'T FORGET JAY AT 103 JEFF! AT LEAST IN THE OFFSEASON! RIGHT? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> AND TELL JAY HE NEEDS TO COME BACK OVER AND WASH ALL THIS MUDD OFF MY BIKE. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

the exageration is getting out of hand... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

hamm weights 305lbs /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

kennedy (171), jess (189) wells(189), josh (215), wells(if he does not drop to 189) or smith or diehl heavyweight will be the lineup unless kennedy can't make the 171lb weight and jess cannot get down there either...jess cannot beat kennedy...so kennedy would wrestle 189lbs...jess and well might have to wrestle off...competition only makes a team better...and i am SO PROUD of wells and how hard he has worked, that guys heart is HUGE!

grocery bill...don't even want to go their... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ...i will take donations though...i'll even take a free dairy cow to help with the 8 or 9 gallons of milk a week... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It must be nice to have quality wrestlers stacked in weight classes. Most schools can't fill a line up and you guys

have extras everywhere!

He wrestles w/ Hamm daily, I guess he is

already wrestling hwt!!!

I just want to put out there that though i eat a lot, and often, I do chase my meals down with diet soda!!

hey who is looking good in region 9...

how many returning state placers are back in action in region nine...

my opinion on a few ppl Jesse B. and Greg Shepard watch out for these guys...from dickson county there is also a couple of other guys on the team that did really well in the season but for regions were not in a good weight class or just had the region jitters....

hey who is looking good in region 9...

how many returning state placers are back in action in region nine...

my opinion on a few ppl Jesse B. and Greg Shepard watch out for these guys...from dickson county there is also a couple of other guys on the team that did really well in the season but for regions were not in a good weight class or just had the region jitters....

I'm pretty sure that the only state placer that Region 9 has coming back is Gabe Vasquez from Clarksville. There is a lot of good wrestlers that I can see going to the state this year from our region though. I really think we will be well represented this year. Like you said, Jesse, and Greg should be a shoe in. Region 9 is still rather young, so we should see some good results in the near future. At Creek Wood, I feel Barty Correll, Jon Riddle, Jake Illig, and Tim Waters should be at state this year. Barty had surgery in the off season and is about 85% right now. Jon is still mad about his questionable last match at the region last year(in which he would have gone to state) and looked fantastic at the Tony Rowland camp. Jake had off season surgery on a torn menchis that he wrestled with all last year, and looks to be about 90%, and eager to prove he's one of the best in the region. Tim was practicing like a beast at the Tony Rowland camp and is determined to be at state this year. He's looking really good. And there is a possibility that we could slide a few more in there also. Jacob Jordan is looking pretty good. Brandon Lovell has finally started understanding what he needs to win and is looking much better. And we have a 9th grader coming in at 112 that should help out quite a bit and if the wind blows the right way, he could possibily go.

Well Caleb Leonard from Halls has a good chance at the gold I think, of course the LaRue brothers are threats for medals, and two who might place if they work hard are Matt Ladish 215 and Micah Bolden 171-160 (injured last year)

Can Laddish get past Stuff from Gibbs? The 215 weight class in this Region has potential to be challenging this season, 3 of the 4 State Qualifiers will be back.

I'm pretty sure that the only state placer that Region 9 has coming back is Gabe Vasquez from Clarksville. There is a lot of good wrestlers that I can see going to the state this year from our region though. I really think we will be well represented this year. Like you said, Jesse, and Greg should be a shoe in. Region 9 is still rather young, so we should see some good results in the near future. At Creek Wood, I feel Barty Correll, Jon Riddle, Jake Illig, and Tim Waters should be at state this year. Barty had surgery in the off season and is about 85% right now. Jon is still mad about his questionable last match at the region last year(in which he would have gone to state) and looked fantastic at the Tony Rowland camp. Jake had off season surgery on a torn menchis that he wrestled with all last year, and looks to be about 90%, and eager to prove he's one of the best in the region. Tim was practicing like a beast at the Tony Rowland camp and is determined to be at state this year. He's looking really good. And there is a possibility that we could slide a few more in there also. Jacob Jordan is looking pretty good. Brandon Lovell has finally started understanding what he needs to win and is looking much better. And we have a 9th grader coming in at 112 that should help out quite a bit and if the wind blows the right way, he could possibily go.

[/quote

Dickson has a pretty stacked team three returnin state qualifiers jesse,greg,and eli taklo. there are a few other boys who are really close to gloin to state jamal wrestled 135, wade wrestled 160/171, rakim wrestled 160/171 he beat riddle at the team duals tournament dickson held...

PBD,,,,What's your middle school boy weighing? I hope to see you guys at a tounament this year. Baylor middle doesn't have it's schedule out yet (I don't think), so I don't know at this point if or when we will see you guys. If you already have a middle school schedule,,,please pass it on.

CC

PBD,,,,What's your middle school boy weighing? I hope to see you guys at a tounament this year. Baylor middle doesn't have it's schedule out yet (I don't think), so I don't know at this point if or when we will see you guys. If you already have a middle school schedule,,,please pass it on.

CC

mr. cupcake...i am assuming we know each other...i am now extremely curious...email me at jpatton@fbcrc.org and let me know who you are /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

the little man of my tribe is a BIG 102lbs... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

i don't know if our schedule is out yet...knowing bill and the great job he does...it's probably finished or close to being finished...

hope to see you to...if i know who you are it will help me to know who i am seeing when i see you /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />