Owls Nest 08

I did not talk any CRAP about Brady or anyone. I was talking about the quarterback position at Ooltewah. I never once said anyone was going to take Brady's position. I SAID another quarterback getting some playing time might mix some things up for the opponent. I do have faith in them and cheer for them no matter what. YOU really have no idea. I would never ask Benny Monroe for his spot because I think he is one of the best if not the best coach in high school football coaching right now and I am not a coach. I was joking about you being his mother cause you seem a little sensitive. I doubt what I have said on here has an impact on Brady do you? I am NOT a cheerleader.. but I am a supporter. How did I TRASH Brady? Look at the stats. I am just talking some football. If you can't get on here and give your opinion then what is this for?. As for talking about their lives maybe you are getting me confused with someone else. I don't know how or why or could even speculate about Brady's life or why he came to Ooltewah. I am glad he did. I have always heard good things about him and his faimly. Maybe it is you that needs to GROW UP. I am not "worried" about anyone else's life or mine for that matter. I am doing fine. Now that Mattoglesby person is just trying to stir things up. Isn't that his first post. Go back and read all my posts. Last year and this year. Am I a basher? But am I not sorry for giving my opinion. I am sure It won't be the last time. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you have never bashed anyone on here. you have always been a great owls supporter.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody....I was looking on the Maryville/Alcoa thread and that mattoglesby person was posting on there..saying Maryville was weak careless and doesn't playwith heart anymore. Hopefully we will continue to stink like Maryville /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I think he is just cut and paste on different threads and inserting diff teams names.

Hey everybody....I was looking on the Maryville/Alcoa thread and that mattoglesby person was posting on there..saying Maryville was weak careless and doesn't playwith heart anymore. Hopefully we will continue to stink like Maryville /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I think he is just cut and paste on different threads and inserting diff teams names.

i bet its a red bank fan /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

in this day and time the hard work kids put in in the offseason can by benulified if a better player comes to school. coaches have to put the best players on the fireld. i have no idea who they are, but hard work in the offseason is not a guarantee of playing time. who is wearing shades at practice? coach monroe can rectify that situation if he wanted to.

Well, I don't have an opinion but I hear Flanders is a great athlete. Brady Reed is a great athlete from what I hear. But, I just have to wonder what would have been if Jeremy Wood had been the QB as a Junior, instead of a free safety. Maybe we should look more that one year at a time.

I won't disagree with that assessment. And it's Woods, not Wood. Jeremy was a late bloomer, but he's currently third on the depth chart in Cookeville at Tech.

why all this talk about flanders, the greatest athelete on the team!!!!!!!, who has not paid his dues

he has not played football since 9th grade, what about all the talent standing on the sidelines @ ooltewah

that have paid their dues and have practiced with this team for years. ooltewah has a great team with the

talent already in place dont discourage these kids by starting someone who plays at his convenience

why all this talk about flanders, the greatest athelete on the team!!!!!!!, who has not paid his dues

he has not played football since 9th grade, what about all the talent standing on the sidelines @ ooltewah

that have paid their dues and have practiced with this team for years. ooltewah has a great team with the

talent already in place dont discourage these kids by starting someone who plays at his convenience

here we go again, no comment /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />