best games to see this year

powerp

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Counce is back...They will be LINED UP AND DOWN 51 highway come October 24....When Dyersburg looks to get revenge for last year's upset by DC....DC has all their o-line back ...Jeff Miller is a BEAST who made 2nd team All Jackson Sun while playing in the shadow of the departed B.A. Davis....Dyersburg loses alot ....but James Counce is worth 14 points in any ball game...Wouldn't miss it for the world...

James Counce is back...They will be LINED UP AND DOWN 51 highway come October 24....When Dyersburg looks to get revenge for last year's upset by DC....DC has all their o-line back ...Jeff Miller is a BEAST who made 2nd team All Jackson Sun while playing in the shadow of the departed B.A. Davis....Dyersburg loses alot ....but James Counce is worth 14 points in any ball game...Wouldn't miss it for the world...

Hear DHS has a new quarterback from Lake Co and he's pretty good. Counce has only loss to DC once and that was the first time. Lynn Gardner was the coach. I agree Counce makes up for 14 points. Renshaw now knows how if feels to win. (Region 7AAA coach of the year) His first three years his record was 6-26. Counce's record for his first three years was 6-24. This should be a good game and in all probability will be their last game for awhile. DC will be moving up. Then we can pull for both schools.

What are some of the best games this year that will be played in the Chattanooga area?

I will go ahead and say the South Pittsburg and Tyner game will be one of the most competitive games this year!

With the rumors coming out of Meigs Co. that their QB is transferring to Central, you got to put the Central - Meigs game as being an interesting one to watch!!

Here is a short list of "must see" games for all fans of HSF in this state:

Week 0: Riverdale at Oakland; Franklin vs Hillsboro

Week 1: Alcoa at Maryville; Huntingdon at Milan; Brentwood Academy at Ravenwood; Mitchell at Melrose

Week 2: CPA at DCA; Austin East at Knoxville Catholic

Week 3: Cheatham Co. at Sycamore; MBA at Hillsboro; Austin East at Carter

Week 4: Father Ryan at McCallie

Week 5: David Lipscomb at Goodpasture

Week 6: Greenbrier at Station Camp

Week 7: Pearl Cohn at White House; MBA at Brentwood Academy

Week 8: Knoxville Catholic at Fulton; LaVergne at Smyrna; Smith Co. at Westmoreland

Week 9: Gallatin at Hendersonville; Cascade at Jo Byrns

Week 10: Marshall Co. at Giles Co.; Greenbrier at White House

Don't know the date but I think Trousdale v. FCS will be a big game in Region 4 1A.

Here is a short list of "must see" games for all fans of HSF in this state:

Week 0: Riverdale at Oakland; Franklin vs Hillsboro

Week 1: Alcoa at Maryville; Huntingdon at Milan; Brentwood Academy at Ravenwood; Mitchell at Melrose

Week 2: CPA at DCA; Austin East at Knoxville Catholic

Week 3: Cheatham Co. at Sycamore; MBA at Hillsboro; Austin East at Carter

Week 4: Father Ryan at McCallie

Week 5: David Lipscomb at Goodpasture

Week 6: Greenbrier at Station Camp

Week 7: Pearl Cohn at White House; MBA at Brentwood Academy

Week 8: Knoxville Catholic at Fulton; LaVergne at Smyrna; Smith Co. at Westmoreland

Week 9: Gallatin at Hendersonville; Cascade at Jo Byrns

Week 10: Marshall Co. at Giles Co.; Greenbrier at White House

Huntingdon and Mckenzie will be a good game this year as the mustangs look to get back on top of Carroll co.............................. GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!

I do games on the radio on Friday nights and love doing them. I get the honor to call games for a winning football program that goes to the playoffs each year (since 2002). Here will be my schedule for the 2008 season:

Week 0: Gordonsville at Cheatham Co.

Week 1: BYE (I am going to Bristol to watch the night race that Saturday night so I may stop on the way that Friday and attend Alcoa at Maryville)

Week 2: Giles Co. at Cheatham Co.

Week 3: Cheatham Co. at Sycamore

Week 4: David Lipscomb at Cheatham Co.

Week 5: Cheatham Co. at Greenbrier

Week 6: Marshall Co. at Cheatham Co.

Week 7: Cheatham Co. at Spring Hill

Week 8: Creek Wood at Cheatham Co.

Week 9: Cheatham Co. at Montgomery Central

Week 10: Cheatham Co. at Page

Weeks 11-14: TBA

Week 15: Blue Cross Bowl at Murfreesboro (MTSU)