Freshman to watch out for?

werasstlin

Man, tnko, your being a little hard on the beaver aren't you?

an oldie .....but a goodie. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

first post cowboys need a little tnko in their life, just to start them out right.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

130 or maybe 125. body finally starting to change. looking for a great wrestling season.

We missed him @ LP this summer. The kids learned alot when they switched to folkstyle.

They are taking a short break now. Maybe we will see you again after they finalize the

renovation plans???

We missed him @ LP this summer. The kids learned alot when they switched to folkstyle.

They are taking a short break now. Maybe we will see you again after they finalize the

renovation plans???

Hey we miss you guys at LP also. However we went to The edinboro PA intensive wrestling camp for 8 days in Edinboro PA. Learned alot and had a blast. Going to CLeveland sunday so we have been very busy this summer. Plus I coach football also so I am being swamped right now. I do plan on getting back to the Lions Den very soon. Keep me posted on when they re-start on folkstyle.

MATT SEAMON IN MT. JULIET. HERES A PIC OF HIM......... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I like him as well. I believe he will make it to Chatt. as a freshman!

He seems to be in good position all the time? It helps when you have

two older bros to work with. I'm optimistic about MJ this year. They

could pick it up a notch? I believe Reg. 8 placed 4 last year @ state.

I see more medals this year from Reg. 8!

I'm thinking that the mid state area is developing/producing more quality wrestlers.

We need to step up and demand our fair share when going to Chatt. With these local feeder

programs and recent coaching additions in Mid TN, we could see a shift from East to Middle

in the medal count? It may not happen this year, but it should next.

I like him as well. I believe he will make it to Chatt. as a freshman!

He seems to be in good position all the time? It helps when you have

two older bros to work with. I'm optimistic about MJ this year. They

could pick it up a notch? I believe Reg. 8 placed 4 last year @ state.

I see more medals this year from Reg. 8!

I'm thinking that the mid state area is developing/producing more quality wrestlers.

We need to step up and demand our fair share when going to Chatt. With these local feeder

programs and recent coaching additions in Mid TN, we could see a shift from East to Middle

in the medal count? It may not happen this year, but it should next.

hey hsdad who are the new coaching additions to the mid-state? or should I say region 8

hey hsdad who are the new coaching additions to the mid-state? or should I say region 8

Lebanon is getting a new coach, MJ may be getting a new addition. He is waiting for approval

from the High School Princ. I am excited about the possibility of them adding him as an assistant coach.

It would be nice if we could "TRICK" him into helping at MJ ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> With his commitment to the

kids and his experience, he would surely aid MJ in their quest for success. There probably isn't a school in

this state that wouldn't want him to help their program.

Grinder (recent) is committed to getting Indy ready. His boys are working hard. Blackman is moving up in rank as well. If we continue to increase interest outside of the school season...........I really think that their will be a shift soon.

Lebanon is getting a new coach, MJ may be getting a new addition. He is waiting for approval

from the High School Princ. I am excited about the possibility of them adding him as an assistant coach.

It would be nice if we could "TRICK" him into helping at MJ ! With his commitment to the

kids and his experience, he would surely aid MJ in their quest for success. There probably isn't a school in

this state that wouldn't want him to help their program.

Grinder (recent) is committed to getting Indy ready. His boys are working hard. Blackman is moving up in rank as well. If we continue to increase interest outside of the school season...........I really think that their will be a shift soon.

Who are you talking about MJ adding ?