AAA and Div II Predictions

hamlet7478

What I hear is that although OR got by Farragut last year in Region's, Farragut is loaded and OR lost its star scorer Trenna Howell who will be tough to replace. Bearden is defending State champ. I guess enough said there. As I said, I have limited knowledge...just trying to get discussion going.

Why franklin, siegel beat them in a tournement

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the Rivals tournament, Oak Ridge looks for real. AAA looks wide open, D2 is all about Baylor.

Sorry, but what about the Rivals makes OR a standout. The walk away winner is Collierville. At this point in time Baylor is #1 Collierville is #2. If you see something I am missing, let me know. I saw a lot of soccer this weekend and the proposed greats were not and it is really interesting to see regional differences. A great team in one end of the state may only look good at the other end. CoachT is fairly week on the west end of the state, but we do get there when it counts. At this moment, Baylor is the ONLY standout team in Tennessee and that is not by a huge margin. The great thing about the Rivals event is that we get to see how each team plays. The Collierville game plan dominated Breaden, but failed against Baylor. Different divisions, so what. I appreciate your loyalty, but don't break your arm patting the back. I would love to be proven wrong, but OR is not going to make it to the end. Copy, paste, and make a fool of me in November, but I say no.

This is so much fun. If not for you guys, /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> I would be on E Bay buying Trunk Monkey training tapes.

Sorry, but what about the Rivals makes OR a standout. The walk away winner is Collierville. At this point in time Baylor is #1 Collierville is #2. If you see something I am missing, let me know. I saw a lot of soccer this weekend and the proposed greats were not and it is really interesting to see regional differences. A great team in one end of the state may only look good at the other end. CoachT is fairly week on the west end of the state, but we do get there when it counts. At this moment, Baylor is the ONLY standout team in Tennessee and that is not by a huge margin. The great thing about the Rivals event is that we get to see how each team plays. The Collierville game plan dominated Breaden, but failed against Baylor. Different divisions, so what. I appreciate your loyalty, but don't break your arm patting the back. I would love to be proven wrong, but OR is not going to make it to the end. Copy, paste, and make a fool of me in November, but I say no.

This is so much fun. If not for you guys, /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> I would be on E Bay buying Trunk Monkey training tapes.

Slow down H2O, I never said OR was a standout or a championship contender. Just pointed out that after wins over ND and Houston and a tie with BGA, that they could play and shouldn't be dismissed. I only brought it up because Eurosport has them highly ranked and I wasn't sure why.

As far as loyalty goes, I have 2 daughters at Riverdale and that is who I support, so the only back patting I'm seeing is coming from you and your loyalty to Collierville.

MJUHB put out his rankings and he agrees with you as far as #1 and #2 go. Have a nice day.

Slow down H2O, I never said OR was a standout or a championship contender. Just pointed out that after wins over ND and Houston and a tie with BGA, that they could play and shouldn't be dismissed. I only brought it up because Eurosport has them highly ranked and I wasn't sure why.

As far as loyalty goes, I have 2 daughters at Riverdale and that is who I support, so the only back patting I'm seeing is coming from you and your loyalty to Collierville.

MJUHB put out his rankings and he agrees with you as far as #1 and #2 go. Have a nice day.

I have re-read my post several times and really didn't mean to jump you. Sorry, I apologize.

Please be assured that I am not loyal to Collierville, but think they had a great event and are playing really well at this point. I am loyal to the teams in the west end of the state and think they get less credit than they deserve. Collierville won State in 05 and was runner up in 06 & 07. St. Agnes won State in 06 and was in the quarters in 05 and substate in 07. St. George's won the State in 07. ECS was in the quarters in 07. Hutchison has been there several times. Houston as well.

It may be my bias, but it seems our end of the state gets left out of the mix, and I know the weight of coacht is middle to east TN. I guess the take away of the Rivals tournament, IMHO would not be how strong OR looks. But, that 's why we have this forum.

Again, please accept my apology.

I have re-read my post several times and really didn't mean to jump you. I have issues with Oak Ridge and think I went crazy when I saw their name. Sorry, I apologize for hitting you with my bullets aimed at OR.

Please be assured that I am not loyal to Collierville, but think they had a great event and are playing really well at this point. I am loyal to the teams in the west end of the state and think they get less credit than they deserve. Collierville won State in 05 and was runner up in 06 & 07. St. Agnes won State in 06 and was in the quarters in 05 and substate in 07. St. George's won the State in 07. ECS was in the quarters in 07. Hutchison has been there several times. Houston as well.

It may be my bias, but it seems our end of the state gets left out of the mix, and I know the weight of coacht is middle to east TN. I guess the take away of the Rivals tournament, IMHO would not be how strong OR looks. But, that 's why we have this forum.

What is your problem with Oak Ridge?

Please be assured that I am not loyal to Collierville, but think they had a great event and are playing really well at this point. I am loyal to the teams in the west end of the state and think they get less credit than they deserve.

Dog why do you think that west Tn. gets less credit than deserved? Granted I don't keep up with west Tn. soccer but correct me if I'm wrong. West Tn. seems to be feast or famine. Your talent pool is as large as other places around the state but the talent seems to be concentrated in the schools that you had mentioned earlier. There doesn't seem to be those good middle of the road teams.

Dog why do you think that west Tn. gets less credit than deserved? Granted I don't keep up with west Tn. soccer but correct me if I'm wrong. West Tn. seems to be feast or famine. Your talent pool is as large as other places around the state but the talent seems to be concentrated in the schools that you had mentioned earlier. There doesn't seem to be those good middle of the road teams.

This is Master MJUHB:

Top 25 Overall

1 Baylor

2 Collierville

3 Brentwood

4 Bearden

5 Siegel

6 Riverdale

7 Franklin

8 Father Ryan

9 Soddy-Daisy

10 Oak Ridge

11 Ravenwood

12 CAK

13 ECS

14 Brentwood Academy

15 BGA

16 FRA

17 Notre Dame

18 CCS

19 Farragut

20 Independence

21 Houston

22 Beech

23 Shelbyville

24 Dobyns-Bennett

25 Hendersonville

This is Euorospit:

1 Brentwood 8-0-1

2 Baylor 6-0-1

3 Notre Dame 5-3-0

4 Bearden 7-2-0

5 Collierville 6-1-2

6 Father Ryan 5-2-1

7 FRA 6-1-1

8 Siegel 5-2-0

9 Brentwood A 4-0-2

10 Oak Ridge 7-2-1

11 Houston 4-3-1

While ECS did make mjuhb' list, St. Agnes did not. SAA beat Beech 3-1 and tied Dobyns-Bennett. ECS is 5-1-0, Briarcrest is 7-3-0 and St. Agnes is 4-1-1. Father Ryan in on both list with 5-2-1. Collierville and Houston seem to get noticed, but the private schools get left out, IMO. There's some big games this week which could impact the standings as well. Let's see how they play out. My thoughts may be moot.

Don't forget you're posting in a public forum and when people read your posts and are ignorant of what is behind your

"blasts", you come across as quite an ######. You may not be, I don't know you, but that is how you come across to someone who doesn't "have a dog in that fight"

If you were a Plus member I would gladly share the situation with you. The fact that it is a public forum is why I don't want to go further.

Who did I blast? I just said I have issues. It has nothing to do with the soccer team. I wish you could just let it go, I regret I tried to explain myself. I should have thought, swallowed and erased, but I didn't. I'll delete my comments and this after you read it. I can't delete your copy and paste. You will have to do that if you wish.

This is Master MJUHB:

Top 25 Overall

1 Baylor

2 Collierville

3 Brentwood

4 Bearden

5 Siegel

6 Riverdale

7 Franklin

8 Father Ryan

9 Soddy-Daisy

10 Oak Ridge

11 Ravenwood

12 CAK

13 ECS

14 Brentwood Academy

15 BGA

16 FRA

17 Notre Dame

18 CCS

19 Farragut

20 Independence

21 Houston

22 Beech

23 Shelbyville

24 Dobyns-Bennett

25 Hendersonville

This is Euorospit:

1 Brentwood 8-0-1

2 Baylor 6-0-1

3 Notre Dame 5-3-0

4 Bearden 7-2-0

5 Collierville 6-1-2

6 Father Ryan 5-2-1

7 FRA 6-1-1

8 Siegel 5-2-0

9 Brentwood A 4-0-2

10 Oak Ridge 7-2-1

11 Houston 4-3-1

While ECS did make mjuhb' list, St. Agnes did not. SAA beat Beech 3-1 and tied Dobyns-Bennett. ECS is 5-1-0, Briarcrest is 7-3-0 and St. Agnes is 4-1-1. Father Ryan in on both list with 5-2-1. Collierville and Houston seem to get noticed, but the private schools get left out, IMO. There's some big games this week which could impact the standings as well. Let's see how they play out. My thoughts may be moot.

Makes sense now. Way over here all we here about from W. Tn., for the most part, is Collierville and Houston.

I feel your pain.