4 Bearden 7-2-0

5 Collierville 6-1-2

6 Father Ryan 5-2-1

7 FRA 6-1-1

8 Siegel 5-2-0

9 Brentwood A 4-0-2

10 Oak Ridge 7-2-1

11 Houston 4-3-1

While ECS did make mjuhb' list, St. Agnes did not. SAA beat Beech 3-1 and tied Dobyns-Bennett. ECS is 5-1-0, Briarcrest is 7-3-0 and St. Agnes is 4-1-1. Father Ryan in on both list with 5-2-1. Collierville and Houston seem to get noticed, but the private schools get left out, IMO. There's some big games this week which could impact the standings as well. Let's see how they play out. My thoughts may be moot.

Beech is a better team than SAA

they had a bad game and showed what they were made of by beating,"State Championship contender" Oak Ridge, 2-0

They also beat Hendersonville 1-0 and Station Camp 3-2

The only Regular Season loss they have is to Independence 3-1 at the begining of the year

They are a young based team with 6 Sophmores starting

2 strong Forwards in Rikki Mercado and Brittany Kemp

Mid Fielders Alex Carufe and Kay Morgan

Defender Demmie Guinn

and very good and improving Goal Keeper Leslie Davenport

all of which are sophmores

they are definately a team to watch down the stretch

Beech is a better team than SAA

they had a bad game and showed what they were made of by beating,"State Championship contender" Oak Ridge, 2-0

They also beat Hendersonville 1-0 and Station Camp 3-2

The only Regular Season loss they have is to Independence 3-1 at the begining of the year

They are a young based team with 6 Sophmores starting

2 strong Forwards in Rikki Mercado and Brittany Kemp

Mid Fielders Alex Carufe and Kay Morgan

Defender Demmie Guinn

and very good and improving Goal Keeper Leslie Davenport

all of which are sophmores

they are definately a team to watch down the stretch

Thank you Mr. Beech.

Great win over Gallatin. Check the scores of their games and where do you think you stand? No ill for Gallatin, but was that a bad day for Beech too?

At this point in the season who looks to be the favorites to make it to state?

Here are my predictions for Final 8 aaa state tournament 2008. No particular order.

Brentwood

Franklin

Riverdale

Siegel

Bearden

Oak Ridge

Collierville

Houston

Brentwood replaces Ravenwood from last year and Riverdale replaces Soddy Daisy.

Final 4

Brentwood

Siegel

Bearden

Collierville

Final

Siegel

Brentwood

Yes I have a Mid Tn bias but until an east or west tn team beats any of the these mid teams this is what my crystal ball is telling me....for now.

At this point in the season who looks to be the favorites to make it to state?

in order east to west

oak ridge(D-/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

bearden(greenville/morristown west)

soddy-daisy(siegel/shelbyville)

riverdale(cleveland)

franklin/ravenwood(beech)

brentwood(smryna/hendersonville)

collierville and houston

Thank you Mr. Beech.

Great win over Gallatin. Check the scores of their games and where do you think you stand? No ill for Gallatin, but was that a bad day for Beech too?

Was what a bad day?

no ill for Gallatin?

it may just be me but that didnt make any sense

in order east to west

oak ridge(D-B)

bearden(greenville/morristown west)

soddy-daisy(siegel/shelbyville)

riverdale(cleveland)

franklin/ravenwood(beech)

brentwood(smryna/hendersonville)

collierville and houston

Hendersonville needs to be removed from that list

Have you seen them play?

they have no chance of makin it to state

Was what a bad day?

no ill for Gallatin?

it may just be me but that didnt make any sense

Hendersonville needs to be removed from that list

Have you seen them play?

they have no chance of makin it to state

Sorry, did not realize you would needed to be handled. You said Beech is better that SAA, "they had a bad day"

My point was Gallatin.........who had the bad day there? SAA won over both, were they both having a bad day? Every team has a bad day, but that's a poor excuse for a loss. SAA has had some bad days this year and lost games where the other team capitalized on a missed ball, but no one is claiming "bad day". You can't say anyone is better than another until the season is over. You created the post, I just responded. If you are confused, I suggest you not proclaim one team is better than another without using "bad day" as the reason for a loss. Perhaps we should say, the team had a great day and won over the better team who only had a good day. Good day, bad day, great day, if a team wins because of an own goal, what kind of day is that for the winner? Maybe we should add a "lucky"day. I guess I missed your point.

Dobyns-Bennett (12-2-2) and Greeneville (11-4-1) could be sleepers for an upset.

Greeneville has lost 3 games to very good ECS, Briarcrest and DB teams by 1 goal each late in the games. Oak Ridge did blow them out 5-0 but GV had 4 starters out that game.

DB is very dangerous with Tori Head up top.

Greeneville plays Farragut at Farragut on Sat and Bearden at GV on Tuesday so we'll see if they are up to it.

Sorry, did not realize you would needed to be handled. You said Beech is better that SAA, "they had a bad day"

My point was Gallatin.........who had the bad day there? SAA won over both, were they both having a bad day? Every team has a bad day, but that's a poor excuse for a loss. SAA has had some bad days this year and lost games where the other team capitalized on a missed ball, but no one is claiming "bad day". You can't say anyone is better than another until the season is over. You created the post, I just responded. If you are confused, I suggest you not proclaim one team is better than another without using "bad day" as the reason for a loss. Perhaps we should say, the team had a great day and won over the better team who only had a good day. Good day, bad day, great day, if a team wins because of an own goal, what kind of day is that for the winner? Maybe we should add a "lucky"day. I guess I missed your point.

ok

Wut does Gallatin have to do with this????

Beech beat them 3-0

it was no contest

they completely dominated

how is Oak Ridge inside the Top 10 when Beech beat them 2-0

and I believe Oak Ridge also beat SAA

now i may be wrong. i may be thinkin of someone else

but yeah your right

we'll see what happens when regions and state roll around

ok

Wut does Gallatin have to do with this????

Beech beat them 3-0

it was no contest

they completely dominated

how is Oak Ridge inside the Top 10 when Beech beat them 2-0

and I believe Oak Ridge also beat SAA

now i may be wrong. i may be thinkin of someone else

but yeah your right

we'll see what happens when regions and state roll around

"and I believe Oak Ridge also beat SAA"

Don't think. Get your facts, can you say, E U R O S P O R T S C O R E Board? All the scores are there.

So here goes the facts:

St. Agnes did not play Oak Ridge, they played Dobyns-Bennett to a tie. DB beat OR 2-0

DB has scored 60 goals and had 8 scored on them

Gallatin, who you dominated, has scored 13 and had 27 goals scored on them. The point was tongue in cheek, Gallatin is dominated by everyone, sorry Gallatin for making you part of this.

SAA has scored 29 vs 8 and

Beech has scored 30 vs 19

Statisticly, you have no case, but I applaud your big heart and confidence and I agree with letting the regionals even out the boasting field.

I just could not figure out why you decided to pick SAA as THE team Beech is better than.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

"and I believe Oak Ridge also beat SAA"

Don't think. Get your facts, can you say, E U R O S P O R T S C O R E Board? All the scores are there.

So here goes the facts:

St. Agnes did not play Oak Ridge, they played Dobyns-Bennett to a tie. DB beat OR 2-0

DB has scored 60 goals and had 8 scored on them

Gallatin, who you dominated, has scored 13 and had 27 goals scored on them. The point was tongue in cheek, Gallatin is dominated by everyone, sorry Gallatin for making you part of this.

SAA has scored 29 vs 8 and

Beech has scored 30 vs 19

Statisticly, you have no case, but I applaud your big heart and confidence and I agree with letting the regionals even out the boasting field.

I just could not figure out why you decided to pick SAA as THE team Beech is better than.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Sorry,

According to EurosportScore Board Oak Ridge beat DB 2-0. Just so you have all the facts straight.