Class 3A: Region 3 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

alright t-mac. please accept that mcminn central was a better football team than howard last year. central beat howard head to head...and like jwcardin said, central was penilized more!!!! so stop with the "can't get a fair game in englewood" thing! you want an unfair game go to meigs county(by the way central won that game too) you go on and on about how much howard has improved. you think central has just stayed the same? "if you have a team full of all stars it means nothing to the hustlin tigers." it also means nothing to the chargers who howard has or how much "stronger" the tigers will be. you talk about jackson being ineffective in that game....what did hudson do? yeah he had a few good runs, but when it came clutch time he was on the sidelines. meanwhile jackson was leading his team downfield to score the WINNING touchdown. those huge lineman and all-world freshman linebacker you talk up all the time couldn't stop watson, walker and that offensive line of the chargers.

tell me how you get a unfair game at meigs

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell me how you get a unfair game at meigs

Evidently you were not at the Central-Meigs game last year or your a Meigs fan. Anyway, the clock was not ran properly all night. It either started premature or stopped. The funny thing was everytime it happened it ALWAYS benefitted Meigs. The last drive of the game was awful. Meigs was out of timeouts but the clock stopped after EVERY play. I could go into further detail but that pretty much sums it up.

Evidently you were not at the Central-Meigs game last year or your a Meigs fan. Anyway, the clock was not ran properly all night. It either started premature or stopped. The funny thing was everytime it happened it ALWAYS benefitted Meigs. The last drive of the game was awful. Meigs was out of timeouts but the clock stopped after EVERY play. I could go into further detail but that pretty much sums it up.

when you strap on the pads and come back out on the football field then you can talk...

What?? what does that even mean? i mean he wasn't trash talkin about the team.. but stating a fact... the clock stopped on Meigs last drive despite their lack of timeouts... to tell him to strap on the pads and then talk... just makes no sense considering most people posting on here haven't "strapped on pads" in a good while... its just coacht board... the clock was messed up don't take it personal... if you want everyone to stop talkin about it try beating central this year...

planned on it...and its just that everyone talks about meigs stuff not working what about the bull crap calls you get at central...i mean come on whose clock hasnt messed up once if meigs would not have used all 3 time outs when they were on DFense when central had to score that game might have been different...

planned on it...and its just that everyone talks about meigs stuff not working what about the bull crap calls you get at central...i mean come on whose clock hasnt messed up once if meigs would not have used all 3 time outs when they were on DFense when central had to score that game might have been different...

you are right the game would have been different. central would have beaten meigs by two touchdowns.

when you strap on the pads and come back out on the football field then you can talk...

That sounds great to me but can we play somewhere besides Meigs. Reason being I'm 37 years old and I dont want a faulty clock making me talk longer than neccassary. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm a Central fan, and yes they did only lose #68 off the O-line, but B.L. Cass won't measure 6' 1" unless he's playing on stilts. I doubt any of them top 250 either.

Well ok maybe not Cass but i know for a fact that long is weighin out at 273 this year and keeps gettin to be a beast as for boggess he is in the weight room hard and is also a beast so just watch out for those two

MOOOOKIEEEE!!!!! I am predicting dem wildkats down in poke county to win dis region!!!!

Coach Davis is a great coach and i was just at their practice today and boy do they look good... I tell you Coach Derrick if your reading this you better get them Chargers tuned in because ya'll got a rude awakening coming for you all... Too bad Qualls wont be there to help charge your field again this year /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

MOOOOKIEEEE!!!!! I am predicting dem wildkats down in poke county to win dis region!!!!

Coach Davis is a great coach and i was just at their practice today and boy do they look good... I tell you Coach Derrick if your reading this you better get them Chargers tuned in because ya'll got a rude awakening coming for you all... Too bad Qualls wont be there to help charge your field again this year /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

you need to come watch a practice at central. then you will know what good looks like. i'd say they won't need overtime to beat the wildcats this year.