Maryville vs. Alcoa

AHSBUTTER

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not a step ahead of anyone unless it is for the line at the buffet /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He can afford the fruit bar too! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who is this Rankings guy did Alcoa hire a new coordinator. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll take credit as being "Mr. Rankings" if the unknown guy is coaching at Alcoa. I'll be in Blount County to pick up my championship rings on Monday /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

He can still afford a plane ticket to California if there is a Clawson available /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Tennessee missed out on the last one because the first two did not make it to the pros due to Fulmer's mismanagement of two other Clawson’s. Checking out the latest news you might note Notre Dame Sophomore quarterback Jimmy Clausen was named to the 2008 Davey O'Brien National Quarterback Award Watch List Thursday, announced by the Davey O'Brien Foundation and its National Selection Committee. Clausen was one of 31 quarterbacks to make the list and was the only true sophomore honored. Notice no TN QB is on that list!

Anyway I remember the rumor that Jimmy was headed to Maryville for his senior season and may have come but because his older brothers were no appreciated by many of the local UT fans that killed possibility.

Back to the thread, Maryville will again soundly and systematically beat Alcoa in those pretty new uniforms.

Tennessee missed out on the last one because the first two did not make it to the pros due to Fulmer's mismanagement of two other Clawson’s. Checking out the latest news you might note Notre Dame Sophomore quarterback Jimmy Clausen was named to the 2008 Davey O'Brien National Quarterback Award Watch List Thursday, announced by the Davey O'Brien Foundation and its National Selection Committee. Clausen was one of 31 quarterbacks to make the list and was the only true sophomore honored. Notice no TN QB is on that list!

Anyway I remember the rumor that Jimmy was headed to Maryville for his senior season and may have come but because his older brothers were no appreciated by many of the local UT fans that killed possibility.

Back to the thread, Maryville will again soundly and systematically beat Alcoa in those pretty new uniforms.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

You bore me.....you really do.

if Jimmy Clausen was anywhere other than ND he would not have been mentioned in anyones watch list. ND is just like NorthEast TN football Highly overrated!!!