Week 0- Rebels @ Toppers

FTBMAN

With Tropical Storm Fay supposed to be in the area on Thursday & Friday. How much rain will be too much rain if they decide to cancel the games? I know they don't cancel games because of a little rain, however tropical storms can dump LOTS of rain. If they decide to play the games in wet conditions, which team does this favor?

I just heard Mark Reynolds say that he thinks the high pressure system building over the TN valley will probably keep Faye away at least until after the weekend. Even though the new field at DB is suppose to drain really well, I still don't look forward to sitting in the rain on Thursday night.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Rebs for one big reason and its not the skill people (they are good). South is physicall and mentally tougher than Toppers and this game will be won in the trenches , which is the Hill's achilles heel.

I agree----not much has changed at Pactolus, except a few different names. CP is gone---can't replace a player like him, but BD had the same skills, just not quite as heavy. Potent Offense and the Hill has not had time (no one does) to prepare for the varied attack that South has at it's disposal. The defense is quick and will bring the leather, over and over and over---the Hill better be committed to 48 minutes.

I agree----not much has changed at Pactolus, except a few different names. CP is gone---can't replace a player like him, but BD had the same skills, just not quite as heavy. Potent Offense and the Hill has not had time (no one does) to prepare for the varied attack that South has at it's disposal. The defense is quick and will bring the leather, over and over and over---the Hill better be committed to 48 minutes.

Salutations my south brethren, I know some of my fellow tribesmen give you guys a hard time but most of us wish you guys another great season! You have my support (as long as your not playing my Indians) again this season so please beat those hilltoppers! Not sure what you guys have this year, but have read you are just as potent as last year, that sounds hard to believe but time will tell. My pick Rebs 31 Toppers 13. Don't see the toppers being much better than last year.

Good luck to both teams and hoping for no injuries!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Salutations my south brethren, I know some of my fellow tribesmen give you guys a hard time but most of us wish you guys another great season! You have my support (as long as your not playing my Indians) again this season so please beat those hilltoppers! Not sure what you guys have this year, but have read you are just as potent as last year, that sounds hard to believe but time will tell. My pick Rebs 31 Toppers 13. Don't see the toppers being much better than last year.

Good luck to both teams and hoping for no injuries!

ROLL TRIBE ROLL! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for the sentiments Ghost and good luck to the Tribe as well.