Maryville vs Halls

RebFan101

Let me guess you have always been a Bball fan since Ernie & Bernie. How much did it cost to get on the Bball bandwagon?

Don't give up on fat Philly... They will still finish 3rd in the SEC east & you will still be proud of them.

You Know I am writing a book on disipline & the UT program, I did a ride along with the KPD last week.

oh darn you caught me, how did you know i was on the bandwagon? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...Nice try, what team are you for then Bldrunner???

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh darn you caught me, how did you know i was on the bandwagon? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...Nice try, what team are you for then Bldrunner???

I am like you, I am for whoevers winning. Oh, wait that means you can't bre a UT football fan, unless you think finishing 3rd in the SEC east winning.

By the way your boy Pearl is a great role model , don't get my wrong I like blondes 2. I don't plan on leaving my wife for one .

I am like you, I am for whoevers winning. Oh, wait that means you can't bre a UT football fan, unless you think finishing 3rd in the SEC east winning.

By the way your boy Pearl is a great role model , don't get my wrong I like blondes 2. I don't plan on leaving my wife for one .

If i told you who else i like you will prolly need to take back what you have been saying

i dont know if yall know this or not, but this is a thread about maryville vs halls. if you want to argue about your college sports you can head on over to www.volnation.com

now please let's get back on subject

My bad.........Quarles and his squad will hit halls where it hurts and walk away with the W /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i believe that would be 2000? halls is maryville's last region loss if you want to know, but lets be honest, when was the last time anyone beat maryville. so are you going to go onto every thread and talk about something completely irrelavent beacause nobody has beat maryville lately?

2000 Huh? The country was much different back then.

To ans your question, yes I am.