Maryville vs Halls

RebFan101

Just to clairify I never spoke a word against Kitts, just Dayton. But considering that what I said might (ok was) fueled by a little personal fire, I apologize for offending anyone.

I would like to ask how many people are going to be at the game? Ive heard that they might move the bands out of the stands to make room for the crowd. If thats the case they might have to open up the other side of the track

Where would they put the bands? Would they bring in portable bleachers...kind of like Powell has or has had in the past in behind the back of the end zones?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Can't deny that you run around with Cowpokes & have large tattoos though, can you?

It sounds like I am making someone mad. When you start accusing me being on crack & calling me stupid . I will try to dumb down my posts for you there Murville fan.

Yawn............. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> I think I hear your mom calling for you..............

Wow, that was a good one, If you can't keep up just say it or deny it.

I thought so too baldrunner /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Maryville AND Alcoa's got OR's number!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come on out to the Oak Ridge/Alcoa scrimmage this year..........pretty entertaining watching little Alcoa put it on OR!

Blount County - Home of the BEST HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I thought so too baldrunner /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Maryville AND Alcoa's got OR's number!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come on out to the Oak Ridge/Alcoa scrimmage this year..........pretty entertaining watching little Alcoa put it on OR!

Blount County - Home of the BEST HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wrong thread.

Go Halls!

At the end of the scrimage the record will still be Zero- Zero, you will still have a mullet & drive Camaro Z28, & if your porch fell in it will kill 5 dogs. Are you afraid to call the Tornado's out? Are you afraid you will get beat as well?

I hear Alcoa may be the real deal.

well i agree with BCsportsfan on this one...as of right now the scrimmage is on August 12th at Alcoa...and i believe it was at Oak Ridge last year. VERY entertaining /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Do you mean kind of like the UT vols at the Sec Championship? Now that was entertaining.. Let me guess you were just proud they made it there.

Well it had been ten years I guess, I would not be too cocky with that UT logo on your tag.

well i agree with BCsportsfan on this one...as of right now the scrimmage is on August 12th at Alcoa...and i believe it was at Oak Ridge last year. VERY entertaining /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Do you mean kind of like the UT vols at the Sec Championship? Now that was entertaining.. Let me guess you were just proud they made it there.

Well it had been ten years I guess, I would not be too cocky with that UT logo on your tag.

Wait til basketball season this year for UT...thats gonna be entertaining...and i like how you changed the subject from Alcoa and Oak Ridge so fast

Wait til basketball season this year for UT...thats gonna be entertaining

Let me guess you have always been a Bball fan since Ernie & Bernie. How much did it cost to get on the Bball bandwagon?

Don't give up on fat Philly... They will still finish 3rd in the SEC east & you will still be proud of them.

You Know I am writing a book on disipline & the UT program, I did a ride along with the KPD last week.