Maryville vs Halls

RebFan101

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that this game is a close one, but for the last 60 games or so Maryville has came out on top. Every year someone is trying to call the big upset of the year on Maryville and for the last four it has not happened. This is a great opportunity for the halls team to knock them off, being at home and the first game of the year, but to predict halls to win would be crazy. How do you pick against a team that has one 60 straight and has enough rings to open up their own jewelry store in b county. You have to have maryville as the favorite in this one.

What was that game like? I wasn't in the are during that time so if you could fill me in that would be appreciated.

Back in the 90s Halls was like Central was during 1998-2005. Halls was outstanding in 1992 and 1996. I remember Halls had Maryville's number when the region 3 4A was formed. Halls won in 1993,1994,1996 and 2000. Also some of the losses Halls had to Maryville were close. 1995,1997,1998 and 2001 were very close games. After 2001 Halls slipped big time.

The game in 1998 was a back n forth game Maryville won 32-28.

Back in the 90s Halls was like Central was during 1998-2005. Halls was outstanding in 1992 and 1996. I remember Halls had Maryville's number when the region 3 4A was formed. Halls won in 1993,1994,1996 and 2000. Also some of the losses Halls had to Maryville were close. 1995,1997,1998 and 2001 were very close games. After 2001 Halls slipped big time.

The game in 1998 was a back n forth game Maryville won 32-28.

I see, well thank you very much Ron

I'll have to give Halls the edge in this one from reading on some other threads they sound as if they may have it all this year, and Maryville don't even know who the QB is yet. so even though MHS has a little win streak going i'd have to name Halls as the favorite in week 0.