High School Fall League

EAGLES

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GEEEZ.

Spring Baseball, Summer Baseball, Fall Baseball.

No wonder most baseball players don't play more than 1 sport.

Good thing Tennessee High Schools can't afford domed stadiums. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

[ what do you have against baseball,may be some guys are not good enough to play other sports.if you lived in Dickson you would live and breath football thats the only sport they believe in.

I don't have anything against baseball. Happen to like baseball very much, since I umpire it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

In my area though, most baseball players' coaches want them playing all year. (spring, summer, fall). Guess that's not all year, but just about.

Now it may not be that way everywhere, but I don't live everywhere.

We seem to be progressing to more and more 1 sport athletes, and I'm not sure that's a good thing.

I don't have anything against baseball. Happen to like baseball very much, since I umpire it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

In my area though, most baseball players' coaches want them playing all year. (spring, summer, fall). Guess that's not all year, but just about.

Now it may not be that way everywhere, but I don't live everywhere.

We seem to be progressing to more and more 1 sport athletes, and I'm not sure that's a good thing.

as a parent here is how i handled that situation...my oldest boy didnt like anything but baseball so that was all he played my second child like all sports in middle school and then in 8th grade he decided to quit football (broke my heart)so then he just played basketball and baseball going into his freshman year he made the choice of just sticking with baseball i told him he could do both if he wanted too and i would support him all the way but he made the choice to just play baseball...when he told me that i said now Richie you are only in high school 1 time are you sure that is what you want to do i do not want you to regret not playing he said he was sure ...

The funny thing about how much baseball plays basketball is even more than we are they play all 4 seasons and yet there was more restictions on baseball and softball than any other sports with the new 50 50 rule

I am new to the site, and just looking to enter a post, but have not found how to do that. I am just looking to see if there is a site to follow the NABF 15U Baseball Tournament in Nashville. I think a school called White House High was the host. Let me know if anyone can help me out. They had scores and schedules posted from last years tournament on here, and that is how I found this site.

• 3 weeks later...