sequoyah lets talk football

vonore65

Thanks bigc. Going to try to get out one morning this week. Everyone probably already knows but the new coach I mentioned earlier is a Hampton guy from Bradley County. That's all I know, but would still like to welcome him Sequoyah. Also heard another coach may be added later on this week. Don't know who or even any truth to that matter, but if its true, it sounds like things are finally coming together and none too soon.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks bigc. Going to try to get out one morning this week. Everyone probably already knows but the new coach I mentioned earlier is a Hampton guy from Bradley County. That's all I know, but would still like to welcome him Sequoyah. Also heard another coach may be added later on this week. Don't know who or even any truth to that matter, but if its true, it sounds like things are finally coming together and none too soon.

Yeah, glad to hear things coming full circle I think this team will definitely be okay. Can't wait to see this new system in action.

Coach S announced yesterday that Coach Berrong will be joining the staff on thursday as the Defensive Cord.

Thursday night, July 31st there will be a Meet and Greet meeting with the coaches. Everyone is invited but parents are encouraged to attend. We will meet in the bleachers on the Home side. Meeting will be after the evening practice session and should start around 7:30 pm. So come on out and meet Coach Satterfield and his staff.

Was Hampton one of the coaches at Cleveland Middle last year?

Glad to see Cocah Berrong on board. A very good addition to the coaching staff. Just a reminder Tuesday Harriman comes to town. From what I read they are a very good team with alot of speed in the backfield and at the wideout spots. On another note season tickets, reserved seating and parking passes are available. Contact myself or Bob S. for details.

Had the priviledge of seeing a practice earlier this week. After watching, I have to say, I believe the boys are seeing nothing but Blue & Gold. Plays were being executed well and the Senior leadership was very present. Was glad to see some of the underclassmen challenge the Seniors in one particular drill. When asked why they wanted the Seniors, their reply was "we want to beat the best". Keep working hard guys, you still have a ways to go and a short time to get there, but you have made big strides toward being ready for the Wildcats.

Had the priviledge of seeing a practice earlier this week. After watching, I have to say, I believe the boys are seeing nothing but Blue & Gold. Plays were being executed well and the Senior leadership was very present. Was glad to see some of the underclassmen challenge the Seniors in one particular drill. When asked why they wanted the Seniors, their reply was "we want to beat the best". Keep working hard guys, you still have a ways to go and a short time to get there, but you have made big strides toward being ready for the Wildcats.

I think it would be great for those seniors to beat the wildcats and gain enough momentum to make the playoffs.