Can anyone beat MARYVILLE, and by who???

fayfay05

Guest Hyacinth12

this is year i believe the rebels willhave a great team, they have a new qb, alex rouse, who is a great qb, they also have atonio byner, chris macord, and caral stewart, who are all greatplayers!!! i have faith in the rebels, and i believe they have the potential to win another state chamionship!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rebelz03

Yes...Merritt is for real, along with Holt, Gaskin at receivers, and new receiver Dan Fondell joins them. Rouse is good and will be really good once he calms down and gets his rhythm down. Carl and McCord are two of the best backs. Wouldnt want any other two. The Offensive line is really good, 4 returning starting seniors... Brandon Waters, Drew Eubanks, Isaac Cline, and John Raulston. The Defense is what is being worked on, D-Line has Drew Galyon and Andrew Hodge at ends, both extremely quick off the ball, big Cole McKinney is at one D-Tackle and Waters, Eubanks and Cline will share duties at the other. Linebackers are hard-hitting Lucas Tipton, Derek Rang, and Matt Oliver. With corners being McCord and Russell Clement, and Safeties Merritt and Gaskin.

Guest birdhunter

I belive Maryville could get beat by a number of teams this year............Riverdale,Blackburn,Morristown,Red Boiling Springs :D Austin East,and even Trousdale co...

Guest Rebelz03
Posted by birdhunter:

I belive Maryville could get beat by a number of teams this year............Riverdale,Blackburn,Morristown,Red Boiling Springs :D Austin East,and even Trousdale co...

Maybe by Riverdale, Morristown possibly (We'll find out the 4th week of the season) and Austin East has a good team, I would like to play them in a real game to find out though

I believe Morristown West has the best chance of beating Maryville. In order to beat Maryville it is like a heavyweight fight, you better get them early. Morristown plays them in week 4. Maryville QB will be getting better each week, but by week 4 i don't believe he will be at the top of his game. And all the Morristown West and Maryville fanse know that in order to win in these games...you have to be darn near perfect. But I believe that Maryville's only loss in the regular season will be to Morristown West. I'm not even gonna try to speculate on what they will do in the playoffs, b/c we all know how that goes. But if anyone is going to beat Maryville, Morristown West can, and quite possibly might. I know it will be a great game. But if Morristown West does not beat Maryville...no one else will. Because i believe once Rouse setttles in and learns the system better with each passing week, Maryville will be very tough to beat.

Posted by Hyacinth12:

this is year i believe the rebels willhave a great team, they have a new qb, alex rouse, who is a great qb, they also have atonio byner, chris macord, and caral stewart, who are all greatplayers!!! i have faith in the rebels, and i believe they have the potential to win another state chamionship!!!!

Man you can't spell. Must be another Heritage boy.

Posted by mrsoddydaisy:

Saw both at SD on sat. Austin East cannot beat Maryvile. Rebs would beat them by 3 or 4 tds...easy. I dont see anyone in 4a beating them. Maybe some 5a, but they are headed for another state title..bank it.

Aww...how sweet! lol, thanks man, we'll take that one to the bank, but we're still not taking anything for granted!