Warriors of Jasper vs Pirates of South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

No I have been known to rattle some cages but Zone said we had to play nice and keep it focused on the game. I wish that I could come to but we are having one of our rivarly games called the "Match in the Patch" against 2A East Robertson and I have a seat reserved in the "Dungeon" for me and my crew. No self repecting Red Devil would miss the Match in the Patch. Goodluck to everyone for an injury free game. I really would like to know something about SP players though. Who are you expecting to step up this year?

Old Pirate is not sure who has stepped up to be the TRUE leader of this team. OP thinks perhaps there are many that are the leaders. The backfield is in tact from last year except for Robert Robinson & QB Cody Robinson. David Jones has moved from wing to the FB with Montrell Mitchell and Kartrez Bibbs at the wings and the QB is jr Terrell Robinson 6-3 and has a good arm and running ability. Terrell is a great kid and needs to step up in a hurry to be a leader on this team. Robert Robinson's younger brother Malcolm Jones has stepped up at WR after moving back home from south alabama. The Pirate's second team is not bad with plenty of youngons pawing to get their chances. The youngons should get plenty of playing time this year and perhaps it'll start against Jasper. OP just can't help hinself. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

DON'T WORRY......Zone knows rattling cages is just part of the festivities. BUT, be nice in doing it!!!!!

"IF" Alabama EVER.......beats Auburn again, Zone will do plenty cage rattling.

P.S. Sorry, OP is recovering from a wekend skillet attack.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate is not sure who has stepped up to be the TRUE leader of this team. OP thinks perhaps there are many that are the leaders. The backfield is in tact from last year except for Robert Robinson & QB Cody Robinson. David Jones has moved from wing to the FB with Montrell Mitchell and Kartrez Bibbs at the wings and the QB is jr Terrell Robinson 6-3 and has a good arm and running ability. Terrell is a great kid and needs to step up in a hurry to be a leader on this team. Robert Robinson's younger brother Malcolm Jones has stepped up at WR after moving back home from south alabama. The Pirate's second team is not bad with plenty of youngons pawing to get their chances. The youngons should get plenty of playing time this year and perhaps it'll start against Jasper. OP just can't help hinself. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well I will say this. While I don't believe in drilling a team. Starters only gettng to play a half of football sure doesn't help in preparation for the playoffs. Although it didn't seem to hurt you guys last year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We're not sure who our leaders are going to be either we lost out Mr. Football finalist to graduation and our qb. I guess we will see Friday how the chips will fall

Now MC there you go aready....................................................you Jasper folks need too know the SP folks can't tell coach Vic what to do. That is the problem you Jasper folks have, always trying to tell the coaches what to dooooooooooooooooo and if they don't abide........well OP has already been edited for printing what everyone already knows.GONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE as in out of there./roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe that'll get by?????????

OLd Pirate says the game should be a fan favorite.

"Coach Vic may turn those pit bulldogs loose on offense to help MudHole a little up the middle." Those are your words right???? Trust me with people like you and Geno trying to tell Vic what to do, no wonder he wont listen to your advice..Of course your team has already won every game they havent played yet so i cant understand why we are even debating this anymore..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

The only thing we can agree on is the game is gonna be good and it will be a fan favorite...Othere than that, "KEEP YOUR EARS TO THE GROUND BECOUSE THAT AINT NO TRAIN YOU HEAR COMING, ITS THE WAR PARTY ON THEIR WAY FOR SOME FRESH SCALPS........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> "

Well I will say this. While I don't believe in drilling a team. Starters only gettng to play a half of football sure doesn't help in preparation for the playoffs. Although it didn't seem to hurt you guys last year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We're not sure who our leaders are going to be either we lost out Mr. Football finalist to graduation and our qb. I guess we will see Friday how the chips will fall

Dont worry about seeing the backups on the field....starters for sp will struggle the whole game..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Bring on the peerates...Warriors are hungry...Menu calls for roasted bull dog tail and rb chicken legs.....um um gooooooodddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Sorry op, just had to say it...... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Old Pirate has taken off from work this week to get ready for the game friday. OP is going to attempt to catch a glispe of practice, if it stops raining long enough. It takes a BIG umbrella to cover this ole knotted head up. OP will have to be incognito even in SP,can't wear my Auburn hat around practice. Someone would surely spot OP. OP will find a spot a top the hill,maybe? OP agrees in part with you. However the fact the younger kids got plenty of playing time last year only helped them get experience for this year. SP lost a lot in their OL. The younger kids appear to be coming along and if not for last years playing time they certainly would not be as ready to step up.

Dont worry about seeing the backups on the field....starters for sp will struggle the whole game..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Bring on the peerates...Warriors are hungry...Menu calls for roasted bull dog tail and rb chicken legs.....um um gooooooodddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Sorry op, just had to say it...... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Are you going to bring the train whistle down this year to Beene Stadium? I think you should park in the south endzone down there.

Well, this week has finally arrived! The week that all of Marion County waits for each year. It??™s the Warriors and the Pirates! This game has the makings to live up to everyone??™s expectations. The Pirates bring back their high powered offense and great defense. The question is will coach Hale and Baxter have the newly revamped line ready to play. As for the Warriors there are a lot of questions to be answered. This year??™s team features a new offense and defense. Both teams have play makers and I am sure both teams are in shape so this game will be great to watch! Looking back at the past, talent wise, to me this game matches up a lot like the 1980 series. The Pirates have the speed advantage, and I believe Marion??™s O Line may be a little stronger. I also believe both sides will be able to throw the football. Win, Lose, or draw, there is no place I would rather be than watching this game Friday night! I hope this game has all the action everyone expects from this rivalry and for an injury free game! I definitely will be there early to get my Hamburger and a seat! I am afraid if I get there late, I will have to stand on the sidelines.

Go??¦??¦??¦??¦..Warriors??¦??¦??¦??¦!

Old Pirate says most of the jasper folks have to be skeerd. OP says this hush-hush tactic is not typical of the warrior nation. OP says the jasper folk's must have had their feel of crow chowder the last 2 years. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No not skeerd! We've had our crow chowder the last two years now we are just waiting on some pirate stew!!!!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

If you go back the last 10 years you can find out who will win the game friday night! SP 98 99 MC 2000 2001 SP 2002 2003 Marion 2004 2005 SP 2006 2007 MC 2008 2009 it all there for you Pirate fans already just gotta do you re /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> search

I couldn't have said it better myself!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll make my score prediction later this week..........no matter what score I decide on MC will still be on top!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, this week has finally arrived! The week that all of Marion County waits for each year. It??™s the Warriors and the Pirates! This game has the makings to live up to everyone??™s expectations. The Pirates bring back their high powered offense and great defense. The question is will coach Hale and Baxter have the newly revamped line ready to play. As for the Warriors there are a lot of questions to be answered. This year??™s team features a new offense and defense. Both teams have play makers and I am sure both teams are in shape so this game will be great to watch! Looking back at the past, talent wise, to me this game matches up a lot like the 1980 series. The Pirates have the speed advantage, and I believe Marion??™s O Line may be a little stronger. I also believe both sides will be able to throw the football. Win, Lose, or draw, there is no place I would rather be than watching this game Friday night! I hope this game has all the action everyone expects from this rivalry and for an injury free game! I definitely will be there early to get my Hamburger and a seat! I am afraid if I get there late, I will have to stand on the sidelines.

Go??¦??¦??¦??¦..Warriors??¦??¦??¦??¦!

Good to see you on here MC. It should be a classic !!! I think jasper has improved in all areas especially the O line. Of course I think our D line is the most improved part of our defense so I think the battle royal will be in the trenches. The winner of that battle will have the advantage

Old Pirate says there goes your credibility. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OP says the rain could work in jasper's favor??????? Whata think, perhaps slow the Pirates down & give the warriors more of a chance to scalp the Pirates?

OP figures the wet field could give Jasper a better chance if the rain continues thru the week. But then again...... may need some life guards close by to save some drowning warriors from the MudHoles the Pirates are going to create. Poor ole coach Grider, he could have a bunch of work to do next week to repair the SP SPEEDWAY.

The mighty WARRIORS want need help from life guards we know how to swim but we may just have to call in the coast guard to help pull those drowning pirates out of the water!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Between the rain and the those orange and black tears there's bound to be a flood, just hope that pirate ship can withstand the MIGHTY PURPLE STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have posted approximately 200 times since 1994 and you expect us to believe that you enjoy this site. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

My thoughts exactly....all my posts are about the actual football game, not the nonsense that sometimes appears on here.