The beat down white house will take against alcoa

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House-35 Alcoa-28 That's all i'm gonna say, you people are fools if you think this game will be anything like last year.

they probably think that because alcoa only lost 5 seniors off last years team. they pretty much are looking even better than last year right now. not 41-0 at halftime but by the end of the game they should be up by a good margin.

they probably think that because alcoa only lost 5 seniors off last years team. they pretty much are looking even better than last year right now. not 41-0 at halftime but by the end of the game they should be up by a good margin.

Ben Stiller is simply a comedian but I'm sure the Alcoa fans already knew that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I've heard plenty of excuses before in my life but I have never heard "the bee sting" excuse /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I guess the Tornado Nation is to be warned to keep their bee hives in Blount County but you can still bring your popcorn /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If White House loses this game it will have to be because a dinosuar came back to life and ate their star player during pregame warmups /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Alcoa is absolutely loaded. White House is a very good 3a team...maybe even a title contender. I really don't think

they will stay close to Alcoa. Rankin has had time to instill the discipline they were lacking. It will be tough for anyone

to beat them.

Rankin is a fine coach..... Personally, I'm happy to see this sort of competition. Not to many 2a teams field this type of talent and WH is known for its disciplined approach to the game. I do not see anyone challenging Alcoa for the 2a title..... And WH is a threat in 3a and should field a very good team this year.

I expect a much more competitive game this year.

Rankin is a fine coach..... Personally, I'm happy to see this sort of competition. Not to many 2a teams field this type of talent and WH is known for its disciplined approach to the game. I do not see anyone challenging Alcoa for the 2a title..... And WH is a threat in 3a and should field a very good team this year.

I expect a much more competitive game this year.

I think that's a reasonable assumption. I was shocked at last year's game. I thought it would

be close. This year will be interesting...especially with Alcoa playing at Maryville the previous

week.

Alcoa wins by as many as Gary wants to. White House fans need to get over themselves they have no chance and I for one have no Idea why they would even think their lowly program that has done nothing in over a decade even belongs on the same field as Alcoa. White house you are not the elite program you think you are and when the match up with Alcoa comes you will be enlightend as to what a real football team is.

I think that's a reasonable assumption. I was shocked at last year's game. I thought it would

be close. This year will be interesting...especially with Alcoa playing at Maryville the previous

week.

Always hard after an emotion packed game, no matter the team, but this is where Rankin will shine, imo.

Ben Stiller is simply a comedian but I'm sure the Alcoa fans already knew that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I've heard plenty of excuses before in my life but I have never heard "the bee sting" excuse /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I guess the Tornado Nation is to be warned to keep their bee hives in Blount County but you can still bring your popcorn /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If White House loses this game it will have to be because a dinosuar came back to life and ate their star player during pregame warmups /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'm sure white house blamed the whole loss on him getting stung!?!?!? i read your posts and you act like you know every single thing about white house and its hillarious because almost everything you say isn't right or doesn't even make since! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sure white house blamed the whole loss on him getting stung!?!?!? i read your posts and you act like you know every single thing about white house and its hillarious because almost everything you say isn't right or doesn't even make since! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I believe you meant to say that he does not make sense (as opposed to since), or you just forgot to finish your post. I am sure its the vernacular with which you speak that prevents you from recognizing the difference in the two words. But this exemplifies my earlier point that football knowldedge in white house is limited to white house much like the knowledege of the english language in white house is kept within the confines of white house causing such errors to be made, it is not your fault you just did not any know better, just like your knowledge of football.